Chapter 15: Moving

Chapter 15: Moving

Brielle's POV

*One Month Later*

"I think that's the last box." I said as Andy walked out of the door. I stood in my empty living room and sat in the middle.

"I can't believe this is it." Sienna said, sitting next to me. "You're growing up Bri." She smirked, nudging my shoulder.

"Hey, you're growing up too. You're going to be living on your own."

"Yeah, but you're living with a boy." She giggled.

"What are we, sixteen?" I laughed.

"Sometimes, I wish. Things were so much simpler then."

"I agree. But, also, at the same time, I am so glad I am no longer sixteen."

"I agree." Sienna laughed. "I'm going to miss having you next door." She said quietly.

"Me too." I said, leaning over and hugging her. "But, we're going to video call and text every day. We'll see each other all the time. Plus, I see lots of sleepovers in our future when Andy's on tour." I laughed.

"I'm sad to be closing this chapter, but I'm excited for this new adventure we're starting."

"Oh my god, Sienna. That was cheesy!" I laughed and she playfully pushed me. I looked up and saw Andy standing in the doorway. 

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Not long. Are we ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled, standing up. I helped Sienna to her feet and we walked over to Andy. We left the apartment and closed the door behind us. Sienna's parents came in to town last week to help us move her into her new apartment. Sienna has agreed to help Andy and I move my stuff to his house. I felt bad because Andy just got back from tour yesterday, but we had to be out of the apartment by today. We got in the car and drove to the leasing office and turned in our keys. We got back in the car and drove to Andy's house. We began to unload the car and carry things inside.

"Sienna, can you start putting my clothes in the closet?" I asked.

"I can." She smiled. I walked down the stairs and went to grab another box from the car.

"Brielle, I need to talk to you." Andy said.

"What is it?" I asked, putting the box back down that I had just picked up.

"I've been thinking-"

"Oh god, you don't want me to move in."

"Oh my god, no! Please don't jump to conclusions." He laughed. "I have two guest rooms, but I don't typically have guests. I'd like to offer one to Sienna, for if she ever wants to stay the night. Somewhere to keep an extra change of clothes, somewhere that is hers." He said. My jaw dropped and I saw worry flash across his face. "I-I don't know. I just saw you guys talking in the apartment and, I don't know. It was just a thought. Never mind." He said, shaking his head. I closed my mouth into a smile and gave him a big hug.

"I think that's an amazing idea. Are you sure? I-I mean, it's your house."

"It's our house." He said, grabbing my hands. "I want you to feel at home. I want your best friend to feel at home. I want this to be our house. I'm open to whatever changes you want to make to make this house feel like yours. I know how important Sienna is to you and I don't want this move to affect your friendship."

"You are such an amazing man." I said, hugging him again. "Thank you so much Andy."

"Anything for you my love." He said, kissing me.

"Let's go tell her." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the house. We went up to the bedroom where Sienna was still hanging up my clothes.

"Sienna, I want to show you something." I said.

"Okay." She said with a raised eyebrow, walking over to me. I put my hands over her eyes and she put her hands on top of mine. "What is going on?" She asked in a panicked voice.

"Just trust me." I said as she dropped her hands. I led Sienna as I followed Andy to one of the guest bedrooms. He opened the door and I walked her through the doorway. "Surprise!" I said as I removed my hands from her eyes.

"A bedroom?" She asked with a laugh.

"Your bedroom!"

"What?" She asked, snapping her head to look at me.

"Andy had an amazing idea to use one of the bedrooms for you to stay in when you spend the night. You can leave a change of clothes here. Now, you have a place to stay on those sleepovers we talked about." I said with a huge smile. She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and then she hugged Andy.

"Thank you, thank you! This is amazing! This is so kind, oh my god!" She said.

"You're important to Brielle, so you're important to me, Sienna. I want you to feel welcome here." Andy said.

"Brielle, you need to marry this man." Sienna said, causing Andy and I to laugh.

***

We finished moving all of my stuff in and then drove Sienna home. We went back home and walked inside.

"I can't believe we live together. I get to see you every day." I said.

"I know, I'm so happy to have you here." Andy smiled, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head. "Let's make this official." He smirked, kissing me deeply and running his hands down my body until he reached my ass. He lifted me slightly and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. He quickly carried me up the stairs, not breaking the kiss once.

*****************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!