Chapter 6: Airport

Chapter 6: Airport

Brielle's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"Hey, do you need a ride to the airport tomorrow?" I asked Andy as we talked on the phone.

"I don't want to be a burden." He said.

"You could never be a burden. It allows me one last goodbye." I said.

"Okay, that'd be great. Thank you!"

"Of course! Did you want to hang out tonight? We can just watch a movie at my place." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me."

"Uhm, I don't live too far from the airport if you wanted to stay the night. I mean, all I have for you to sleep on is a couch, but you at least don't have to leave as early." I said nervously.

"Yeah, I can stay the night if it's not too much of a problem."

"Andy, you could never be a burden or a problem."

"Well, okay. I'll grab my stuff and head over."

"Sounds good. Bye Andy."

"Bye." He said and we hung up. I jumped off the couch and started running around, picking up the house.

"Woah Taz, what's up?" Sienna asked as she walked out to the living room.

"Andy's coming over and, uhm, staying the night." I said.

"Ooh, get it!" Sienna teasted.

"Shut up, he's sleeping on the couch." I laughed, then panic started to set in. "Oh my god, I invited him to stay the night, I'm so fucking stupid. Our couch is so cheap and his back is going to hurt and he's about to spend 3 months on a bus and-"

"Woah, calm down. He wouldn't have agreed to stay the night if he wasn't okay with sleeping on the couch. Breath Bri, breath." She said, grabbing me by the shoulders. I took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm myself down.

"We're just watching a movie." I said.

"Well, I'll make sure to give you guys some privacy. Here, let me help you clean." She said as we started cleaning the common areas. I put the broom away just as there was a knock at the door. I took a few extra deep breaths and opened the door.

"Hi Andy." I said with a smile.

"Hi Brielle." He said.

"Come in." I said, stepping to the side. He walked in, his suitcase rolling behind him.

"Hi Andy, I'll be in my room." Sienna said before heading down the hallway.

"Hi Sienna." He said before she disappeared.

"You can just put your suitcase against the wall." I said, pointing to the empty space in the corner. He nodded and rolled his suitcase over there and placed his backpack on the floor next to it.

Shortly after he arrived, we decided to go out to dinner. When we got back, we snuggled up on the couch and chose a movie. Halfway through the movie, he lifted my head to make me look at him. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. The kiss got deeper and more passionate as we started to make out. After a while, we pulled back and continued watching the movie. The last thing I remember is closing my eyes to rest them for a second.

I woke up with the sun streaming through my window. I blinked a few times and then shot up in a panic, looking around to notice I was in my room. I looked around my bed to see I was alone. I looked down and saw I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I scratched my head and walked out to the living room. I saw Andy fast asleep on the couch.