Chapter 5: Leaving

Chapter 5: Leaving

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

"Have you locked that girl down yet?" CC asked as I took a break from rehearsals for some water.

"Not yet." I sighed, putting the cap back on my water.

"What are you waiting for!" Jake said.

"We've been taking things slow, I'm worried about scaring her off. She's really special and I don't want to risk anything. I made a stupid, flirty comment and freaked her out."

"You've been dating her for 2 months, come on man!" Lonny said.

"You can't leave for 3 months without making things official." Jinxx said.

"I know, I know. I will, I will." I said, waving them off.

"Does she even know about the tour?" CC asked.

"It-uhm-hasn't come up." I said quietly.

"ANDY!" They all exclaimed.

"Again, let me remind you, you're about to be gone for three months." Jinxx said, holding up 3 fingers. "90 days!"

"I know! I'm always nervous to bring it up because it's usually a deal breaker for people!" I sighed.

"Tell her. Tonight." Jake said.

"I will, I will." I said, holding my hands up in surrender. "Can we get back to rehearsal please?" I asked, walking back up to my microphone.

Brielle's POV

"Surprise date, huh?" Sienna asked from the couch. Andy had asked me out to dinner a few hours ago so I had to rush to get ready after work.

"Yeah, how do I look?" I asked. I was wearing a red, spaghetti strap dress that went down to my mid-calf and had a slit to the top of my thigh. I had on black heels and had to rush curl my hair.

 I had on black heels and had to rush curl my hair

"Hot!" Sienna laughed. "You're getting laid!"

"Sienna!" I groaned.

"Okay, okay, then he's asking you out tonight." She said and I groaned again.

"Shut up." I laughed as there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Andy standing in a similar outfit from our first dinner together, his hands shoved in his pockets. He blinked a few times and shook his head a bit.

"How many dresses do you have with a slit?" He laughed.

"Just a few." I shrugged.

"Never get rid of them." He smirked. "Uhm, you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing my things.

"MAKE AN HONEST WOMAN OUT OF HER ANDY!" Sienna yelled as I closed the door.

"Ignore her." I nervously giggled. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs. He opened my car door and I slid in, allowing Andy to close it. He ran around and got in on his side. He started up the car and pulled off. Andy and I had been hanging out every weekend for the last month and I feel myself fall more and more for him every day. A weekday date night was rare with my work schedule so I was a little suspicious.

We got to the restaurant and Andy raced out of the car to open my door. I got out and we walked into the building. 

"Reservation for Biersack." Andy said to the host. The host nodded and took us to a table. We ordered drinks, Andy sticking with water like usual. We looked at the menu, decided what we wanted, and ordered. We talked a little bit until dinner came. Halfway through dinner, Andy put his fork down and cleared his throat, causing me to look at him.

"So, I leave for tour in 2 weeks." He started.

"Oh." I said, my heart sinking. 

"Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Usually, the people I'm dating are fine with the fact that I'm in a band until it's time to go on tour. I was just nervous about telling you. We have an LA tour date in a month though."

"Okay." I said softly.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I said. "It'll be an adjustment not seeing you ever weekend, but I'll get used to it." I shrugged.

"We can still talk on the phone and video chat all the time, I just won't physically be here."

"Yeah." I said. We changed the subject and finished up dinner. We got back in the car and he drove me home. He walked me up to the door and we stopped.

"Brielle, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, chewing on his lip. A small smile spread across my face, thinking about the fact that he's nervous to ask me out.

"Yes Andy." I giggled and he smiled. He grabbed my face in his hands and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled apart after a while and smiled at each other.

"I wanted to ask you before I left."

"Well, I'm glad you did." I said shyly.

"I still have two weeks before I leave, so we can make the most of it."

"Sounds good to me." I said.

"Perfect." He smiled and kissed me again. "I'll see you later Brielle."

"See you." I said and opened the door.

"Sooooo." Sienna prompted.

"He's going on tour in two weeks for 3 months." I said.

"Oh damn, that'll be hard." She said.

"Yeah, but it's going to be easier now that I'm his girlfriend."

"OH MY GOD!" Sienna screamed, running over to me and hugging me, almost knocking me down, causing me to laugh. "FINALLY!" She said, letting go of me. "Is he still down there?" 

"Probably." I said. Before I finished my sentence, she was out the door. I kicked off my heels and raced after her, but there was no catching up to Speedy Gonzales. I got down the stairs shortly after her and saw Andy getting into his car.

"ANDY!" She screamed and he poked his head up over the top of the car. "ABOUT DAMN TIME BIERSACK!" She yelled and he just laughed.

"SIENNA! LET'S GO INSIDE!" I said. 

"You hurt her, it's your dick!" She threatened.

"Don't plan on it!" He tried to reassure.

"SIENNA!" I yelled. She turned around and ran back upstairs. "Sorry!" I called to Andy.

"It's okay." He laughed as he got into the car. I went back upstairs and into the apartment.

"You're more embarrassing than parents." I said.

"What are best friends for?" She laughed.

*************************************************************************************

Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!