Chapter 10: Home

Chapter 10: Home

Brielle's POV

*One Week Later*

Sienna and I walked down to baggage claim and while trying to find our carousel, I saw Andy sitting on a bench.

"ANDY!" I squealed, running over to him. He stood up and opened his arms, allowing me to jump into them and wrap my body around his.

"Oh, I missed you so much." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I said, looking up and kissing his lips. He let me drop back to the ground and grabbed my hand as we walked over to where Sienna was waiting at the baggage carousel. Andy and I weren't able to find time to meet up in Cincinnati, so we hadn't seen each other in 2 months. Sienna and I found our bags and the three of us walked to the car. Sienna drove us back to our apartment while Andy and I sat in the backseat and talked.

Sienna parked the car and we got our. Sienna headed upstairs while I walked Andy to his car. He loaded his stuff into his car and then turned to look at me.

"Dinner tonight?" He asked.

"Andy, I would love nothing more than to have dinner with you and spend time with you. I'm forcing you to go home and get some rest. You went straight from 3 months on a bus, to Christmas with your family. Today, you rest. Tomorrow, we can spend all the time you want together."

"You're too good to me." He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, standing on my tiptoes and kissing him. "Now go get some sleep. That's an order."

"Yes ma'am." He laughed and saluted me, causing me to giggle. He got in his car and I grabbed my suitcase, heading up the stairs. I got into the apartment and took my suitcase to my room.

"I'm surprised Andy's not with you." Sienna said.

"I forced him to go home and get some rest. It was hard to do, but the right thing." I said.

***

I was woken up the next morning by my phone ringing. I looked and saw it was Andy.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Come outside."

"Huh?"

"Come. Outside." He repeated. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rolled out of bed. I stumbled to the door, smoothing my bed head with my hands. I opened the door to see Andy standing outside my front door.

"A-Andy." I said, instantly waking up. "Sorry, I-I just woke up." I said, aggressively smoothing out my hair.

"Babe." He said, grabbing my wrists and holding my arms still. "You look beautiful. I was hoping we could spend the day together."

"Sure, I-I just need to take a shower." I said, feeling self-conscious about standing in my doorway in pajamas, bed head, and no makeup.

"No problem. Do you mind if I wait on the couch?"

"Not at all." I said, stepping to the side to let him in. He took a seat on the couch while I walked back into my room. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, getting undressed while the water warmed up. I took a quick shower and got out, drying myself off. I grabbed a pair of ripped blue jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. I brushed my hair while I blow-dried it, throwing it into a ponytail when it was mostly dry. I applied black eyeliner and looked over myself one time in the mirror. I walked out into the living room and slipped on a pair of black flats.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. He stood up and we left, walking down the stairs and to his car.

***

We spent the day doing different things and ended with dinner. After dinner, Andy walked me to my door.

"I've missed you so much." He smiled.

"I've missed you too." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, our kiss quickly turning deeper. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to the door, opening it and pulling him inside. I led him down the hall and into my bedroom. He closed the door with his foot and I laid on the bed, pulling him with me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, breaking the kiss and looking down at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm sure Andy." I smiled.

"Let me know if you want to stop." He said before kissing me again.

***

I woke up the next morning, wrapped in Andy's long arms. I smiled and took a moment to snuggle closer to him before I crawled out of bed. I pulled on a pair of pajama shorts and his T-Shirt, quietly leaving the room and walking out to the kitchen. I started breakfast, humming happily while I cooked.

"Someone got laidddddd." Sienna teased and I looked at her with a smirk. "OH MY GOD YOU DID!" She screamed.

"Shh." I said. "He's still sleeping." I whispered.

"I was just kidding! Oh my god, about time!" She laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed, going back to cooking breakfast. "Don't worry, I'm making enough for all 3 of us." I said, reassuring the silent worry in her brain.

"So, was it good?" She asked, walking into the kitchen and sitting on the counter.

"Mind blowing." I whispered with a small giggle and Sienna let out a little squeal. I continued cooking breakfast, feeling a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Oh my godddddd. You weren't lying." Sienna whispered.

"I can hear you." Andy laughed as he kissed the top of my head. I turned around and saw Andy was standing behind me in his jeans from yesterday and was shirtless. I bit my lip as I looked him up and down.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." He laughed. "Sorry about coming out without a shirt, but mine was stolen." He smirked at me.

"Guilty." I laughed.

"It's okay, you look sexier in it than I do." He laughed, kissing my neck.

"And on that note, I'll be in the living room." Sienna said, hopping off of the counter and walking out of the kitchen.

"Well, why don't you go sit, breakfast is almost ready." I told Andy.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" He asked.

"I'm almost done." I said, shaking my head. He nodded and walked over to the dining room table and sat down. I finished breakfast and dished it out onto 3 plates.

"Breakfast!" I called, grabbing mine and Andy's plates and placing them on the dining room table. Sienna came in and grabbed hers and sat at the table with us. We sat and ate, making small talk. Once breakfast was finished, Andy offered to take everyone's plate to the sink. While he did that, Sienna went back to her room. Andy and I walked into my room and I took his shirt off of me, handing it to him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him, kissing me. I broke and smirked up at him.

"You know, you weren't lying about your fingers." I winked. A look of lust filled his eyes as he roughly kissed me and pushed me down onto the bed.

*****************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!