61: The Dragon Faction and The Outcasts

(Scene change)

(Location: Junkyard)

The Outcasts are inside the trailer as Gowther sits outside while reading a book.

Ryunosuke: Well... that was a waste of time...

Usopp: At least we didn't get caught.

Laura: but we haven't got rid of her.

She says as she pointed at the box that has rias inside as her eyes are still emotionless and didn't move.

Nemuru: Why are those guys looking around in the Junkyard?

Ryunosuke: What?

She gets up and looks at the Window to see The Dragon Faction looking around in the Junkyard.

She opens the door and gets out from the trailer and shouted hey, what are you doing?!

Ataru: Ryunosuke?

Ryunosuke: Ataru?!

Issei: you know her?

Ataru: She was one of my classmates who became my tormentors before I left Tokyo.

Ryunosuke: After you punched Lum!

Ataru: That was the old me before I met my friends.

Ryunosuke: What do you mean?

Ataru: I had changed during my time with my friends here, and I'm actually respecting women and their choices.

That's why I given Lum's horns back to Rei as he went back to Tokyo.

I had regret doing that... and I start to realize that you and those girls don't want me.

Because of my Perversion and Lust.

That's why I found redemption here.

Ryunosuke: I see...

Taiyo: Who are they?

He says when he saw the Outcasts coming out from the trailer.

Ryunosuke: These are my friends.

Usopp, Laura, Nemuru, and that is Gowther.

She said as she pointed to Gowther sitting next to the trailer while still reading his book.

Deku: That is guy looks big.

Ryunosuke: in the outside he is, but he is normal size in the inside.

Deku: Oh?

Usagi: are you really a Mermaid?!

Laura: Yeah, who's asking?

Usagi: I thought mermaids were made up?

Laura: you humans think differently and had been using us by making your own kind think we are made up like the Little Mermaid that is in one of Grim's Fairytales.

Usagi: Not anymore, everyone knows about your existence including the other supernatural beings.

Laura: that's even worse!

She looks at Issei and says because after Maui pulled up Atlantis from the Seas, we were already revealed to the rest of humanity thanks to that trickster demigod!