51: Bad News

(Meanwhile at The Holy Land Mary Geoise)

(Location: Pangaea Castle)

The Dragon Faction and The Serpent Faction? Said Sword Maiden as she looks at the Holy Knight bowing on his knee.

Holy Knight 1: Yes, they are wanted by the Factions.

My lady... I'm concerned, these Factions could be real trouble for the rest of us.

Hinata Sakaguchi: Let's wait for now... they haven't done anything yet and The Red Dragon Emperor isn't the type to act if he's in rage, we'll keep a eye on them but I'm afraid we have more important things to do.

Sakura: we need to focus on finding the indestructible beast, if they are free, then they'll start creating destruction.

The Almighty God has sacrificed himself in the Great War to keep Humanity safe.

But if the indestructible beasts are free, this could lead to serious problems.

What plans had we made so far?

Holy Knight 1: my lady... we called the Japanese Demon Army, The Twelve Guardians, and the others for a meeting, but there's no telling how many will actually show up, they are from different countries after all, they do as they pleased.

Futaba: we already handled enough situations ever since the Holy Sword Project.

Sakura: What's The Holy Sword Project?

Futaba: a long time go, The Holy Sword Project was a secret project conducted inside the Christian Church that aimed to make those who can use the seven pieces of the Holy Sword; Excalibur.

Sakura: Excalibur? I thought that was a Myth?

Sword Maiden: No, It's real... King Arthur himself once used it before his death.

Sakura: Oh?

Futaba: Anyway, in order to do that... they trained and experimented on children to find people who were able to use the seven pieces of Excalibur.

They disposed of those who were not capable of doing so, that lead them to kill the children by using poisonous fog but one of them was able to escape.

The Preacher who was responsible for the experiments was Valper Galilei.

He was excommunicated from the Church after the Holy Sword Project was shut down.

However those kids didn't survive... except for...

Sword Maiden: Isaiah.

Ronaldo: However he later passed away but was reincarnated back as a devil by The Princess of Ruin.

Sword Maiden: Rias Gremory.

Ronaldo: but he wasn't the only one that was reincarnated back as a devil after leaving of being expelled from the church.

There was Asia Argento, she was once a nun who had a sacred gear called Twilight Healing and was hated by the nuns and those who saw her as a devil child, she was expelled from the church for helping a devil which let him to kill some of the monks, she was later killed by a fallen angel name Raynare and was reincarnated back as a devil by Rias Gremory.

Then there was Xenovia Quarta, she was Irina Shidou's partner in the church until they both were defeated by Kokabiel before he was defeated by the White Dragon Emperor, she left the church and joined The Gremory Peerage.

Irina was already an Angel anyways so we thought they will fight against each other but instead they helped each other fight against Loki's Children with The Gremory Peerage and The Sitri Team when Loki tried to start Ragnarok.

Sakura: Oh I see...

Ronaldo: The Actions of the Churches begin make people ask questions about the corruption happening if they were supposed to be kind and honest but instead were cruel and manipulative towards those who are innocent.

That's why we had to expelled those who were against The All Mighty God and erase connections with them.

Sakura: Like with Valper?

Ronaldo: Correct...

(Meanwhile at the Docks)

The Holy Knights saw Ships sailing towards the docks as they send in order.

The Ships stopped at the docks and the bridges went down and landed on the docks in front of the Holy Knights.

The Twelve Guardians walked down the bridge as they started walking.

The Holy Knights stood out of the way as the they watched the Twelve Guardians walk past them.

Holy Knight 4: I can't believe The Twelve Guardians actually showed up

Holy Knight 5: They never show up in these kind of meetings.

Holy Knight 6: Quiet! show them respect.

He says as the Japanese Imperial Demon Army started walking down from the bridge as soldiers are walking behind Kureto Hiragi.

They walked towards The Pangaea Castle.

Others from different countries arrived as they are also heading to the Pangaea Castle.

(Back at The Pangaea Castle)

Another Holy Knight barges in and bows on his knee and says they are here.

Sword Maiden: sent them in...

The Two Holy Knight get up and bowed their heads as they run out from the room.

Just then another Holy Knight runs in and says I have bad news.

Hinata: What is it?

He turns on the TV with the remote on hand as they looked at the screen to see The Dragon Faction and Their Allies fighting against Krul Tepes and her Army of Vampires.

Sword Maiden: What is this?

Holy Knight 3: They are having a War against one of the Progenitors!

Hinata: WHAT?!

To be continued...