57: Outcasts

(Scene change)

(Location: Junkyard)

The Junkyard was clean and there is nothing but a sandy field since everyone started knowing the existence of the supernatural after seeing the interview of The Dragon Faction talking about their experience with the supernatural and got all the stuff that was in the Junkyard that they needed to defend themselves.

There was now a trailer where Ryunosuke and her Team are hiding as she runs inside while buckets with her arms.

Ryunosuke: is she ready?

Yes. Said Usopp as he takes out a needle and gives it to her.

(Usopp)

(Usopp)

Usopp: are you sure taking her blood will be necessary?

Ryunosuke: Makoto needs her blood to make a Virus that will make any creature go wild.

Usopp: But why?

Ryunosuke: I don't know... he wouldn't say...

She says as she started using the needle to get rias blood inside.

When she was finished, she looks at the blood inside the needle and says no wander why every devil fears the Gremory Clan.

The Blood was glowing as dark red energy created small electric shocks that is coming from the blood.

The Gremory Clan are known to have The Power of Destruction to destroy anything they use it on. Said Gowther as he is sitting outside while talking through the Window of the Trailer.

(Gowther)

(Gowther)

Rias Gremory is The Princess of Ruin and once had The Red Dragon Emperor as her Pawn until he removed his evil pieces and was reincarnated back as a humanoid dragon.

Usopp: so he left the Gremory Peerage?

Gowther: Yes, and he says he is no longer helping the Factions with The Gremory Peerage.