11: Meeting of The Factions

(The Next Day)

(Location: Kuoh Academy)

The Students are given a day off while The Faction Leaders have their Meeting.

Sirzechs: Let's begin... I sure you all heard about The Incident that happened at The Rating Game, one of members from Sona's Peerage has been injured by Football Players as The Fallen Angel General was hit by a Van while trying to get Issei, they both have recovered from The Hospital, so there is no need to worry about it.

Serafall: my sister is helping Saji walk out from the Hospital, also she used teleportation magic in front of Humans, now some humans know our existence.

King Triton: Atlantis is now being seen by Humans when they sailed by, Maui has exposed our existence!

Yasaka: Hyoudou isn't one of those humans who hate Youkai, instead he actually cared when he and your sister's Peerage saved my Faction from The Hero Faction, However my daughter wonders why he left The Gremory Peerage and will no longer help us.

Sirzechs: I know some humans now know our existence but they can't prove it.

Serafall: That football game was live so everyone saw my Sona used teleportation magic.

Sirzechs: Oh...

Azazel: This is Bad... not only we lost The Red Dragon Emperor but humans will start knowing our existence.

Shiva: I'm afraid it gets worse... our enemies will take the opportunity to find him and recruit or kill him.

Zeus: thanks to your sister, the entire supernatural will be revealed to Humanity.

Odin: we can't cover this up.

Amaterasu: The Knaos Brigade haven't done anything yet, and Shalba Beelzebub or The Hero Faction aren't the type to act, we'll keep a eye on them but we have more important things to deal with.

Michael: we need to focus on finding Issei Hyoudou, if him gone, he'll be a target out there, if news like this gets out, we might encounter serious problems.

Sirzechs: we can't just wait here to see that happen, we have to retaliate, I want all of our energy concentrated on finding Issei Hyoudou.

He Looks at The Faction Leaders and they nodded with agreement.

However they did not notice that Maui had shape-shifted into a bird as he was hearing The Meeting, he flies away as he needed to warn Issei and his Friends.

To be Continued...