55: Nube

(Scene change)

Kankichi: so they fired you?

Yes, apparently they had enough of me causing supernatural things to happen in the school by summoning yokai. Said Nube as he sits down at the table in a Ramen Restaurant.

Meisuke Nueno aka Nube is an Exorcist that has experience and defeated Yokai that tried to hurt his students but after the Incident with Daikoku The Shinto God of Rats who summon his army of rats to attack the school but like usual, Nube ended up defeating him which let him to apologize when he realized he attacked the wrong school, he and his army of rats left, which afterwards caused nube his job.

(Meisuke Nueno)

(Meisuke Nueno)

Kankichi: Why is your hair colored red?

Nube: it was red paint from art class when I was fighting against the rats.

Don't worry... it comes off of water, I'll rinse it off when I get back to my apartment.

So what are you going now since you no longer have a job? Said Kankichi as he sips his coffee.

Nube: I'm an Exorcist... so I will probably do as usual as getting rid of spirit and defeating Yokai to prevent them from hurting humans.

Many people in that school didn't believe me especially that green haired scaredy cat that always says I hate you for no reason!

Kankichi: are you talking about Ritsuko Takahashi?

Nube: Yes! that woman it's always scared every time she sees a spirit or demon next to me as she always slaps me, always says I hate you, and she now knows the existence of yokai since I was the one who defeated the Rat God, so I wasn't going to be with a woman like that, I'm going to find a kind and brave woman that loves me, you know?

Kankichi: Yup.

Nube: I kind of feel bad for the students but sometimes they be scary than her when they get angry or blame me for something I didn't do.

Kankichi: I know how it feels... when I was still in the police force, that bastard who needs to shave his mustache always gets angry at me for being reckless or disobeying his orders.

The Cops can sometimes be good and annoying but they can also blame me for something I didn't do on purpose, it's like everyone in Tokyo hates me!

Ataru: Tell me about it...

He says as he started eating his Ramen.

Kankichi: I mean there is crime everyday at the City of Tokyo, can a guy get a break for once of a while?

Nube: you can say that again...