hickey prank

The idea for the prank came out of nowhere. You saw it on tiktok and wanted to try it with JJ, wondering how he was going to react. You were excited because you don't normally ply pranks on him.

The prank seemed simple enough. JJ was supposed to be coming over soon so you had to act quick. You took out your eyeshadow palettes and got to work.

First you started with a pinky red. You applied it to one side of your neck, then near the front of your neck and then finally on the other side of your neck. So you had three fake hickeys littering your skin.

Next you added a purple shade. You took a tiny brush and applied it to the red circles. Then lastly you added some blue. You had to admit you did a good job. They looked really real. Your weren't sure if JJ was gonna believe you that they were fake, after you prank him.

Shortly after you put on the fake hickeys you herd a knock on your door. You quickly got up and rushed to your bed. You pulled up the covers all the way up your neck and to under your chin, so he couldn't see them when he first saw you.

"Come in," you put forth.

"Baby you will never guess what Pope just did!" JJ came in already about to tell you a story.

"What?"

"Well we were at the château and we were talking and then all of a sudden he took a huge hit of my vape and-"

"I'm listening," you announced.

"You know what never mind it does not matter, I've missed you."

JJ got on top of you and gave you a kiss on the mouth. The kiss was getting more heated and JJ moved his hand down to hold your hip and he moved the the comforter down. What JJ didn't expect is to see hickeys displayed on your neck.

"Um what the fuck!?" JJ stood up, straddling your legs.

"What?" You faked confusion.

"Who- What- How?" JJ stuttered.

"Let me see this shit," JJ tilted your head up and inspected your neck. He ran his thumb over them and scowled.

"Who did this to you?" JJ seethed.

"Did what?"

"Your neck, did a vampire bite your or something?"

"I don't... I don't know I-"

"You don't know? Y/N, are you cheating on me? Be honest." JJ said appalled.

You stayed quiet, not sure how to answer that.

"When I find out who did this to you, they are a dead man," JJ spat.

"JJ relax." You tried to calm him down as you sat up.

JJ was now pacing in your room. You didn't think JJ would act like this.

"No I can't relax, you are cheating on me and you don't even care!" JJ shouted.

"What am I not good enough for you?" JJ showed sadness and anger in his eyes.

"JJ let me explain-"

"Who was it? Was it Rafe I swear to god if he touched you-"

"JJ it was a prank. Look!" You got up and grabbed a makeup wipe and smeared it on your neck. Then you showed him the wipe with the eyeshadow remains.

"You- oh a prank? you really got me there." JJ scratched his head.

"Y/N I was loosing my mind. I thought you- Oh i'm so glad you're not cheating on me." JJ ran up to you and lifted you up. He spun you around over his shoulders as you laughed.

JJ set you down and cupped your face as he gave you a fiery kiss.

"Now get on the bed, I'm gonna mark you up with some real hickeys so everyone will know you're mine." JJ instructed.