morning after

JJ's warm hand reached across you and found home on your stomach. He splayed his hand out and pushed against your skin. His bare hand heating your skin. He then peppered kisses along your spine. He nuzzled his nose into the back of your neck afterwards.

JJ cuddled into you from behind. You were slowly but surely regaining consciousness. You felt JJ's warmth from behind you and smiled. JJ began leaving kisses on your shoulder blade. Your exposed back was tempting JJ. You were both aware of the fact that both of you were naked.

It just meant you were enjoying skin to skin contact. JJ moved his kisses to the top of your shoulder. You felt all tingly all over from the sensation of his kisses. Your heart was beating faster in your chest with the proximity of the two of you and all the love you were feeling.

JJ then turned you on your back and hovered over you. JJ leaned down and attached his lips to yours in a searing kiss. JJ kissed you with passion and he slipped his tongue into your mouth.

After a long moment you pulled away and JJ let out a whine. JJ rested his forehead against yours and nudged his nose with you nose.

"Good morning angel," JJ cooed.

"Good morning J."

"Last night was... amazing. You were amazing," JJ smiled.

Then JJ proceeded to lay back down on his side and you turned back around laying on your side facing JJ.

Last night you and JJ had sex for the first time. It was everything you could ask for and more. It was truly special and spectacular. JJ spent the whole time worried about you and made sure you were ok. He worshiped your body and made love to you in a way that made you feel like you were the only girl in the world.

He catered to your needs and treated the experience like it was all about you.

"Thank you for last night it was perfect,"
you sighed.

"I love you baby," JJ voiced.

"I love you too JJ."

JJ smiled and his heart warmed at your confession. You were staring into JJ's pretty blue eyes. JJ leaned over and kissed your forehead.

"I wish we could just stay in this bed together forever," you commented.

"Me too sweetheart, I never want to let you go," JJ responded.

JJ then figured he would enjoy the time he does have with you while he can before he has to go to work.

"My angel, my baby, Love you so much." JJ expressed but in between words he placed kisses on your face. He kissed your cheek and then the other cheek. He kissed your nose and you chin. Then he went down to your jaw and littered kissed there.

You were laying on top of JJ with your hands under your chin looking up at JJ.

"Tell me a story," you pleaded.

"You want me to tell you a story?" JJ questioned.

"Yes please."

"Ok once upon a time there was a girl who was absolutely gorgeous. She was kind, considerate loving and caring. She was perfect and everyone knew it. She had one problem though, she had nobody to love. She desperately wanted a partner."

"One day when she was at the beach she saw a surfer emerging from the water. The surfer happened to walk right by her. They ended up talking for hours. They ended the night watching the sunset and exchanging phone numbers." JJ continued.

"Pretty quickly they became fast friends. Their relationship blossomed and they eventually started dating. They easily fell in love and became inseparable. Their love for each other was one like no other. Their love for eachother could move mountains. And they lived happily ever after."

You were drowsy and laying on JJ's chest.

"That was a good story, thank you," you hummed.

"No problem baby."

JJ snuggled closer to you and wrapped his arms around you encasing you in. He rubbed up your arms trying to give you warmth. He pressed kissed to your hair.

JJ wasn't a morning person but if he could spend every morning tangled in the sheets with you, he'd die a happy man. There was however, parts of the morning that he did love. He loved pressing kisses to your skin. He loved cuddling into you. He loved the physical touch that happened.

JJ loved you and he loved being with you. He loved mornings with you in it. After the night you had, you giving yourself to him for the first time he couldn't wait to have many more morning afters.