dirty

JJ and you were inseparable. You were always together. It was rare to see one of you without the other. You were also stupidly in love and anyone could see it.

You were in the living room of the château scrolling on your phone. You were on TikTok and you came across a trend. The trend was to ask your partner to kiss you like they would on your wedding day.

You immediately wanted to try that with JJ. You secretly set up your phone camera and pressed record. Then you called for him to come over to where you were.

JJ eventually came into the living room. He eyed the camera suspiciously but didn't say anything.

"What's up babe?" JJ questioned.

"I want you to kiss me like you would on our wedding day."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah i'm being serious." You let out a frustrated huff.

"Baby you think about our wedding?"

"of course I do, don't you?" you responded.

"I mean yeah but I didn't think-"

"Just shut up and kiss me maybank."

"Right well i want to do this right," JJ stated.

JJ went up to you and grabbed your face. He cradled your face in his hands gently. JJ was grinning into the kiss. JJ kissed the life out of you. He kissed you with so much passion it made you dizzy.

JJs blood was rushing through his veins. The kiss was heated and frantic. Your stomach felt tingly. You were giddy kissing him. Your lips were crushing together. Your hands snaked up into JJ's hair.

JJ rested his forehead against yours once you stopped kissing. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know, but I love you more," you stated.

"Not possible." JJ gave you one last little peck.

Then you went to your phone and hit stop on the recording.

Later in the day when you and JJ were cuddled up on the couch you posted your TikTok. After a while you checked to see how it did. You got a ton of likes and a few comments. One was from Sarah that said, "you guys are too cute!"

You and JJ were spending the night at the château in JJ's designated room. You were cuddled up together enjoying each other's company.

"So marriage huh?" JJ put out.

"I can't wait to have a future with you in it."

"Me ether."

"Do you want a big wedding or a small wedding?" JJ questioned.

"Maybe a small wedding on the beach," you answered.

"The beach sounds nice," JJ commented.

"Yeah and maybe for flowers there could be blue hydrangeas or purple dahlias."

"You can have any flowers you want baby," JJ replied.

"How about a cake?" JJ continued.

"Hmmm maybe chocolate no red velvet no no chocolate for sure."

JJ chuckled. You lifted your head off of JJ's chest and turned your head to see him laugh. You loved how his face lit up and his eyes crinkled.

"We have plenty of time to plan the wedding but I have to propose first."

"Yeah no pressure," you laughed.

"You know when were married we can have sleepovers every night," you smiled.