My Girl

https://lovelyjj.tumblr.com/post/701298692297211904/hola-if-youre-accepting-requests-for-outer

You were having the worst day possible. You were late to work and your boss yelled at you. Mentally you were feeling terrible. To top everything off you got in a fight with your mom and she said some pretty harsh words.

You decided that it would be nice to head over to the château to see if any of the pogues were around. You needed to get away. You needed space and time away from your mom and your room.

The walk there was relaxing as it gave you time to think. Feeling right at home you entered the château calling for John B.

"John B!" You yelled.

"John B!" You yelled again.

"Hey Y/N I'm right here." John B spoke from the kitchen.

"I'm just cleaning up from last nights party." John B stated.

"Oh that's right. How was the party?" You questioned. You were invited but you couldn't go because you had work.

"It was good. Good turn out." John B replied.

"JJ is around here somewhere."

"Oh Ok I think i'm gonna chill outside for a while." You stated.

With that you walked outside. You could feel your emotions getting the best of you at the mention of JJ. It brought up the fight with your mom. You could feel yourself start to tear up and you were getting frustrated.

You walked to the edge of the dock and sat down near a pillar. Everything from the day seemed to pile up on you and you couldn't take it anymore. Your mental health have been neglected. As you sat there overlooking the marsh you finally let your tears fall.

You didn't want to be crying. You felt weak but It just all came out. The day you had was awful and you have had enough.

Within minutes JJ was outside and sitting down next to you on the dock.

"Hey sweet girl." JJ spoke.

"Hi." You sniffled then let out a chuckle, embarrassed that he was seeing you in this state.

"Can I ask what's wrong." JJ voiced.

"I just um am so tired of feeling this way." You shared.

"I um just having a really bad day is all and i'm just mentally exhausted." You continued.

JJ sat there listening intently to every word you said. He pulled you into a bear hug and you cried into his chest. JJ rubbed your back and whispered words of reassurance.

You lifted your head up from buried in his chest and wiped your eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be burdening you with this."

"No worries angel. I want to be here for you." JJ muttered.

You sighed and gave him a smile as a thank you.

"What else." JJ added. He could tell that there was more on your mind.

"Well I might get fired. I had a fight with my mom and she thinks I shouldn't be hanging out with you."

You paused as tears started to well up in your eyes again. The thought of not being with JJ made your heart physically hurt. A couple of tears rolled down your cheeks.