Choices

JJ watched her. He was captivated by her beauty. He watched as her long dark curls bounced as she walked. He admired her tan skin. He watched as she waited tables and rung up customers.

JJ was at the wreck while Kiara worked. He didn't mind as he was mesmerized. Kiara didn't seem to mind her visitor.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Kiara questioned.

"Just came to visit you," JJ smiled.

"I'm working JJ."

"I know I won't bother you, promise."

Kiara didn't believe him when he said this however she still smiled and nodded back at him.

JJ stayed at the wreck for another hour before he decided to go home. When he got home he couldn't stop thinking about Kiara. He thought about her smile and her laugh and her personality.

He loved hanging out with her even if it was to watch her work. JJ was confused as to how he can like someone so much.

——————

You never been to this so called Midsummers. Sarah has been raving about it to you for so long you grew tired of hearing about it. You and Sarah were currently getting ready for the party.

"Do you want me to do your eyeliner?" Sarah asked.

"Yes please," you responded.

Sarah sat down in the seat in front of you and got busy.

"So are you excited for Midsummers?" you asked Sarah.

"Yeah I guess so, I'm just a little bummed because I don't think John B will be there."

"And John B is the guy your leaving Topper for?"

"Correct. Now hold still and close your eye." Sarah demanded.

After a little while the both of you were ready for Midsummers. You were wearing a baby blue silk dress that matched Sarah's white dress perfectly.

You arrived at the country club right on time and you were a bundle of nerves. You never been to Midsummers before and you were nervous because you didn't know what it would be like.

Of course Sarah told you everything about it but still it didn't ease your nerves. When you stepped out of the car you were met with a ton of people all dressed very nicely.

After Ward made his entrance and after a while of socializing you and Sarah made it to the dance floor.

Sarah was hiding behind her friend and sneaking some champagne.

You were on the dance floor living it up. When a mysterious blonde boy came up behind Sarah.

"JJ?" she questioned.

"yep" He spoke

"What?"

"I got a, uh, note from Vlad." "Shh."

"From Vlad?" Sarah confirmed.

"Yeah" JJ replied.

"Okay."

"Read the note." JJ said walking backwards.

Sarah read the note and ran off. You were confused by the whole interaction by brushed it off. You continued dancing.

After a while Sarah came back to find you.

"Hey listen we gotta go to Rixon's Cove," Sarah exclaimed.

"What why?" you asked.

"You'll see," she smirked.

Sarah grabbed your hand and led you away from the party and towards Rixon's Cove. When you arrived you were met with a group of people.