cozy cabin

"Hey beautiful," JJ announced.

JJ always flirts with you. You however brush it off as nothing because your sure he does this with every girl. You weren't special.

"Hi J," you responded.

"Your really pretty you know that?" JJ mused. He came up to you and started twirling your hair with his finger.

"Cut it out JJ," you swatted his hand away.

"I have something to ask you. Well i have something to ask everyone. Let's go inside," you reasoned.

John B, Sarah, Kie and Pope were in the living room. You entered the room with JJ behind you.

"Hey guys! I was wondering if you wanted to go up to my cabin next weekend."

"Really that sounds great!" John B responded.

"I'd love to," Sarah commented.

"That sounds fun!" Kiara added.

"Great! Then it's settled," you announced.

—————

Next weekend came up quickly. You and JJ decided to drive up together. Your dad lent you his truck for the weekend.

JJ was driving. It was his turn as you guys split the drive in half by taking turns. The two of you were talking and laughing when you decided you wanted a drink.

You unbuckled your seatbelt and turned around in your seat. Just as you were grabbing a drink from the cooler the truck jerked you backwards.

You landed on JJ's lap and your arms were slung around his neck.

JJ grabbed ahold of you by the waist when you fell on him.

"Sorry there was a bump in the road." JJ apologized.

JJ came to a halt. He stopped the truck because he was at a red light. The bump was right before the light.

"It's okay I'm fine Just fell on you." You were looking right into JJs blue eyes. They were twinkling.

All of a sudden JJ reached his hand out to tuck some hair behind your ear. His hand stayed by your face as he rested his hand on your cheek. JJ used his thumb to stroke your skin.

JJ was looking at you like you were his whole world and he looked like he wanted to kiss you.

His lips were inches away from yours you could feel his breath on your face.

Just as JJ was leaning in to place his lips on yours, your phone began to ring.

You ducked your head down and went to reach for your phone. JJ muttered "damn it" but you didn't hear him. You got off of JJ's lap and pulled your phone out of the pocket, sitting back next to JJ.

You looked at the person calling you and saw that it was Sarah.

You swiped the green answer button.

"Hey Sarah what's up."

"Hey Y/N, John B needs the gate code."

"Oh right sorry. It's 607892."

"When do you think you guys will be here?" Sarah questioned.

"We're about 15 minutes away."

"Ok see you soon."

"Bye."

"Um that was Sarah she needed the gate code." You broke the silence.

"So they are there already," JJ asked.

"Yeah I guess so," you responded.

"But we should be there real soon" you added.

Eventually you and JJ arrived at your cabin. The rest of the pogues were there ready to greet you.