Too High

You never used to smoke. That was a fact. Then you met JJ and everything changed. JJ never forced you to smoke. It was entirely your decision to try it.

JJ smokes a lot so you figured you'd give it a try. You smoked a couple of times already and you had fun. You liked it but not as much as JJ.

You and JJ were at the château. You were hanging out in JJ's room.

"I'm bored," you voiced.

"Wanna smoke," JJ offered with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Sure."

"Let's go in the twinkie," JJ added.

"Ok."

You and JJ ventured outside and into the twinkie. Once he was seated in the back of the van, JJ began rolling a joint.

When he was finished he took out his lighter and lit the joint. He took a puff inhaling the smoke and blowing it back out.

JJ always looks so hot when he smokes. You were practically drooling.

JJ noticed you looking at him so he handed you the joint. You took a long drag causing you to cough after.

"Easy there girly."

Once your coughing stopped you turned your attention towards JJ. He was placing the joint between his lips and inhaling.

JJ then proceeded to grab your face and blow smoke into your mouth. You then cradled JJ's jaw in your hand and placed your lips on his in a deep kiss.

The kiss was sloppy. JJ was relieved you kissed him. JJ wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him as you kissed.

Your lips were caressing each other's. When you were done making out you pulled away.
Then you took the joint out of JJ's hand and brought it to your lips.

You guys smoked for a while passing the joint back and forth. You were starting to feel the effects of the marijuana.

You suddenly became disoriented and confused. You started to see things that weren't really there. You were having hallucinations but to you you couldn't tell. They felt real to you.

You were seeing things and you started to panic. "Jayj" you asked.

JJ looked over at you and he could tell something was wrong. Your face showed distress and you were trembling.

"Woah hey baby what's wrong?" JJ asked concerned.

"Everything is spinning and I'm seeing things and I don't know what to do. I'm panicking JJ. Help me please."

"Slow down. It's going to be okay. I promise you you are gonna be okay," JJ soothed.

"I'm gonna need you to close your eyes and take three deep breaths," JJ continued.

JJ then reached for your hands and took them in his. He held both of your hands and used his thumb to brush the skin on top of your hands in a comforting manner.

You then closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Then you took another breath and finally one more. Holding onto JJ's hands helped to ground yourself.

"There you go pretty girl, just relax and calm down," JJ voiced.

"Take it easy. Your gonna be ok." JJ commented.

JJ went back into the château to fetch you some water.

"I'll be right back princess," JJ mused.

"Please hurry," you asked.

In no time JJ was back with a water bottle and you tried your best not to be anxious as you waited for him.

"Here drink this it will help." JJ handed the water bottle to you after he opened it for you.

You took the water bottle and chugged it.

"Jayj, thank you," you spoke finally finding words.

"Are you feeling any better?" JJ asked.

"A little," you responded.

You still felt a little woozy but you were trying your best to remain calm and not panic. It felt like you were way too high and you weren't sure if you'd ever smoke again. The experience was traumatizing.

But at least you had JJ. You know that he will always take care of you and never put you in any danger.

You released JJ's hands and reached for him wanting to give him a hug. JJ opened his arms for you and you fell into his embrace.

After a while the effects of the weed wore off. You felt a lot better and you were calm. JJ and you were a perfect pair. And you loved each other very much. You went on adventures together, partied together, and smoked weed together. Now JJ loves his weed but he loves you more.

When your smoke session was over you went back into the château and into JJ's room.

"Can we cuddle I just want to be close to you," you asked.

"Of course my love," JJ responded.

JJ took off his shirt and hopped in bed. You followed after him. JJ had his arms open for you to crawl into. You laid your head on his bare chest and closed your eyes finally finding a slice of peace.

Eventually you both fell asleep both happy to be with each other. Even though the day's events took an unexpected turn you still treasured the time you spent together.