A New Life

Monday May 1st 2024
Toni's POV:
"Please don't die baby I love you!" I yelled crying  hugging her "I-I-love y-you too" she barely said back with a small smile I looked down her eyes were shut closed passing out in my arms. I leaned down crying harder "No!" I shouted looking up.

"Babe I just want to say you meant everything to me I know you can't hear me but I love you so much" I kissed her lips passionately and it brought me back to us kissing in the halls of high school.

"Okay cut that was perfect you guys may go home now" the director said. "Yes" I said high-fiving Emily Aka the girl playing dead. I wiped away my fake tears and then said bye to everyone soon on my way home.

Since I'm going home I decide to text Cheryl and tell her I'm almost home.

Messages:

My TT💚: Hey babe I'm on my way home

Wifey❤️: YAY! I'm going outside

My TT💚: Okie

I smiled at my phone and made it home.
"Baby!!" Cheryl yelled hugging me, "I missed you too" I laughed hugging her back.

Cheryl's POV :
"Hey mom" Halle said coming down from her room "Yes" I said turning my head to look at her "Can me, you, and Momma make a YouTube video making slime?" She asked "That sounds fun when?" "Tomorrow" "Okay" I said and with that she ran into her room with a big smile.

"Babe!" I said "Yes" she said I heard her upstairs "Can you come down here I want to tell you something" I said loud enough so she could hear me. I saw her running down the stairs with her cute confused face.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" I asked "No, why?" "Well Halle I think wants to skip school and make slime but on YouTube" I said "babe I don't know how to make slime" she said in a duh tone. "Babe it's so simple.." she glared at me "All you need is GLUE AND TIDE!" I said flicking her forehead. "ow" I started laughing and turned the Tv on we cuddled and watched The Lion King.

*

"Mooom!! F.P. Rolled of my bed and he won't stop crying!" Bryce yelled annoyed. Me and Toni both looked at each other "Rock, Paper, Scissor Shot" we both said I held up Paper and Toni had Scissors meaning she won "You go" Toni said pointing to me with a smile "Um you go I'm comfortable" I said "Babe your on my shoulder when I move your not going to be comfortable" she said looking at me straight in the eyes getting me pretty nervous. "Fine I'll just go" she ran her hands throw her hair as she got up and ran up the stairs. Making me uncomfortable as she said but I swear if she keeps running up she's gonna fall. Jughead and Fangs then came down with Anthony in there hands kicking his legs.

"Um what happened?" I said looking at them trying not to laugh "You see Anthony fell for a girl!" They said teasing him "What about Lexi?" Toni said coming down with Baby F.P. Crying in her arms as she rubbed his back. "We broke up" Anthony said jumping out of their hands "oh" me and Toni said at the same time both realizing his smile fading. We can tell he was holding back tears so we looked at each other and then Toni decided to switch the subject. "Well we can talk about this girl later but I actually have a surprise" Toni said smiling I looked at her confused "Surprise?" I said "Yep" she smiled "Kids Come Down" Toni shouted with that they all ran out their rooms even Sweetpea.

Toni's POV:
I know it's not summer yet for the kids but I really need a vacation so after staring in 178 movies and 134 shows. I now have the money to buy some tickets. All I know is that this summer is going to be the best summer ever!

Starting of with the happiest place on earth. Personally Cheryl's my happiest place on earth. But this place is magical!

Cheryl's POV:
What is she talking about? What surprise? Are we moving?

"Guys this is the happiest place on earth any guesses?" Toni said Alex rose his hand "Yes" she said looking at him "Are we going to Florida?" He said "So close!" She said any other guesses she looked around. Where could we be going?

"We're going to DISNEY WORLD!!" She shouted "WHAT!!" I said dancing "YAY" Wooo" "YESS!" Is all I heard from the kids as Toni was laughing at us dancing. I admired her smile and laugh its so beautiful. Then I zoned back in and saw everyone dancing. "Thank you babe" I said hugging her "I love you" she said kissing the top of my head "I love you too" I softly put two fingers under her chin and brought her lips to mine. We kissed I had my arms around her neck and hers were around my waist.

When we pulled back we leaned on each others foreheads "You better buy me some of the Mickey ears" I said "Only if you buy me some" she smiled "Thank You Toni" Fangs said pulling her out of our talking and pushing her too Sweetpea. "Wait don't you dare" Toni said I looked at them confused. Sweetpea picked her up and throw her into the air as she fell to the ground. We all looked at her and laughed including her.

"Momma can you make us dinner?" Miguel asked "Okay what do you guys want today?" She asked "Chicken Nuggets!" We yelled "Okie" she giggled. The rest of us went to the couch and watched Buley because that's their favorite show.

"Dinners ready!" Toni shouted we all sat at the table and ate talked and laughed. Especially because baby F.P. He kept spiting out his food to Toni as she was feeding him.

"Look here comes the air plane" she said putting the little pice of chicken into his mouth. "Blah" he said spiting on her. She slowly turned to me with chicken all over her face making us all laugh.

"Good night babe I love you" Toni said her soft lips kissing me "Good night TT I love you too" I said kissing her back.

This was another good day.