Heather

October 16 2015
Heathers POV
I had to start going to Riverdale high and I'm excited but I think Cheryl still goes to that school I remember her ugly hair and face.  And now apparently she has a girlfriend who I met the other day she's hot as Fuck she deserves me not Cheryl and I've been abusing her to be mine but SHE DOESN'T FUCKING LISTEN!! The other day I told her to be mine and she started laughing and said "Yeah...In your dreams" so I shot her and I will kept doing it until she is mine!!!

Anyways
Cheryl's POV
Ehh I hate school and today is going to be worst day ever because we're having a new student. You might think it amazing meeting a new person but I think and know it's heather she used to make fun of me all the time! Now I have Toni but apparently she has been doing something to her?

I told Betty to pick me up for we can go to pops and when we got at Pops she kept telling me that she doesn't like Jughead that much anymore.

"Cheryl I swear I don't have feelings for him any more I think I like someone else" Betty told me "What do you mean? Who do you like?" I said "promise you won't tell. NOT EVEN TONI" she said I thought for a little "Cheryl" she said "fine I won't Tell anyONe NoT EvEn ToNi" I said "I like...." She said "Oh come on just say it" I said "Veronica I like Veronica" she said "ohhh WOW the girl who likes my girlfriend by the way you don't think Toni likes her back. Right " I said. "Oh my god shut up I already told her I don't like her back" Toni laughed coming up to us with Anthony. 

I looked around to see Jughead sitting down with Fangs "if you don't like my brother tell him" she said "You heard me!?!" Betty said "you guys were yelling" "NoT EvEn ToNi?!?" She said mocking me "Sush" I said laughing. "Come on Toni we're going to be late!" Jughead yelled "Coming! bye babe" she said lifting up my head to kiss my lips "TONI GET YOUR GAY ASS OVER HERE!" Fangs yelled "Shut up! Bye Betty see you at" she was cut "Toni just come" Jughead said dragging her "Bye" Anthony said following them "Bye buddy" I said waving Betty did the same.

"Antoniette Topaz to the principal's office now please....Thank you"

"What?"

Toni's POV
"Yes?" I said to our principal.

"WHAT?" "Oh No" "yea of course"

Ugh can Mondays get any worse actually they probably can. I have to give a tour to Heather like how can I do that with out killing her.

"Oh uh this is the cafeteria and..." I said "I'm not stupid that looks like one" Heather said "Sorry uh those are some restrooms and this is math class" I said "well tell me more later baby" Heather said walking away "FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME ITS TONI!" I yelled "TO-NI!!" I yelled "T-O-N-I.. What does that spell" "BABY?" She trying to kiss me "TONI YOU IDIOT!" I screamed in her face and then I don't know what came to me but the next thing I know the bell ring everyone comes out of their classrooms and I punch Heather.

"You fucking Bitch!" She yelled "Get off of me!" I said as she punched my face I know I'm stronger but when I fight I remember how my dad reached me to fight when I was like 3 he was the best!

I know my dad will be proud if I won so that's what I did.

I punched her hard on the eye then I was able to get up I slapped her face then she got up I pushed her to a locker and started punching her. "Hey what's going on here" Mr. Smith said coming towards us "uhh I'm-I'm sorry" I said realizing what I did I used to hate fighting even though I'm a serpent. Then I started crying what did I do? Why did I punch? Cheryl probably hates me now! I smacked my face and started punching the wall "both of you detention after school" The principal said. I nodded "babe?" Cheryl said "I'm-I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to it was an accident I'm not jealous because she's your ex something came to me and I punched I'm sorry" I quickly said crying "Wait what I never dated her" she said "You believed me" Heather said laughing I turned around and cried harder "ima go home see you later babe" I said running outside "Toni wait" Cheryl said I ran faster and went to the side of the school and cried until Cheryl found me.

Cheryl's POV
I've never seen Toni fight I know that's what she does but never at school she's always so sweet and nice I know she has a bad side we're she's a bad bitch but  never thought she was like this it's pretty hot?!

"Babe!?" I shouted running outside I looked everywhere until I heard very loud crying I went to the side to see Toni crawled in a little ball, shaking. And crying. "Hey babe" I said going down to her "I'm a mess up" she cried "what no Your amazing" I pulled her to me and hugged her she hugged me back very tight "I-I love you" she said "I love you too" I said kissing her hair. I lifted up her face and kissed her, she kissed me back. "Look your badass I mean the way you punch" I said punching the air making her giggle I smiled and hugged her tight.

Heathers POV
"Bitch she punched first" I told the principal "excuse you!? You know what your not coming to this school I know Toni is a great student so she wouldn't fight This is your Last day here" he said "umm it's my first day?" "And your last" he said walking away.
Cheryl's POV
Soon it got pretty dark so we went to a park and looked at the stars.

"Tell Betty V likes her back" Toni said "huh?" I said "what I heard your conversation?" She said shrugging. "I will then we can go on double dates" I said dancing" she laughed "your so cute" she said  tickling me.

The night was filled with laughter with no thought about heather.