Your Beautiful

July 3rd 2015
Cheryl's POV
Well everyone knows that me and Toni are dating. And tomorrows the 4th of July so I'm so Excited! "Hey TT did you buy the fireworks?" I said going into her living room. "Yep" she said with a cute little smile "who's coming?" I asked "well, Jughead, Betty, Veronica," "VERONICA?" I yelled "yea is that okay" "yea it just....." "What's wrong" she said "she makes fun of me" "trust me nothing will happen okay" I nodded "so who else is coming" I asked "ohh Fangs, Kevin, Archie, SweetPea and that's it"

"Moooom" Anthony screamed from his room "yea" Toni replied "I hugry" he said "okay come" she said as he came running down the stairs. "Mac and Chwese pls" he said "okay" Toni said getting everything "babe you want some" she said to me "yes please" I said going to the kitchen. As she was cooking I got her hand and pulled her in to a huge kiss. "Okay babe I love you but go sit down" she said laughing pulling away "all done" she said giving me and Anthony the food. "Your not gonna eat" I asked "not hungry" "come on a bite" "I'm good" "but" "Cher I'm not gonna eat, I'm not hungry" she said walking away well okay rude something's wrong.

Toni's POV
The real reason I don't wanna eat is because I feel like I'm over weight I know I have abs but it seems like I a huge loser. I hate myself the only good thing in my life is Cheryl and Anthony ohh and Jughead I love them they make me feel happy but recently I haven't been myself.

"TT can you come" I heard Cheryl yell "yea" I said "can you tell me what's wrong?" she asked "what do you mean?" "I know something's wrong" "nothings wrong" "please TT tell me" "fine...*sigh*..I-I hate myself" I started "What?" "I hate how I am, I hate how I look, I wish I was dead" I said quickly. "TT you look amazing I love who you are "Cher I'm a monster, I even look like one." "Baby your beautiful there's nothing you should want to change about your self, your not a monster" I nodded "Im gonna go to bed see you tomorrow" I said quickly kissing her cheek and running upstairs. Then cried myself to sleep.