The Dance pt 3

Toni's POV
"Okay..okay ok" I said to my self as the music kept going Cher came to me "come on let's dance" she said "ok" I said smiling at her "by the way I need to tell you something" she said to me "about what" I said as we reached the dance floor "well..." she started she opened her mouth but then-

"hey Tiny" Sweets said "hey" I said "hey red" he said "hi" Cheryl said "look I have an idea" sweet pea said "of what" I said confused "an idea to help you tell Cheryl to be your girlfriend" he said I got red and turned around as Cher looked at me "wait what" she said "oops" he said and ran away "I have to go" I said walking away.

"Wait" Cheryl said running to me i turned around smiling "yes" I said trying not to go and beat the shit out of sweets "come on let's go dance" she said reaching for my hand. I put my hand in her as we danced. Betty with Jughead, Sweet pea Josie and Jason together, Fangs with Kevin, Archie with Veronica and me and Cheryl dancing to the romantic music.

Cheryl's POV
Toni likes me I'm trying not to scream out loud she wants me to be her girlfriend and since sweet pea ruined it for her it's my turn to ask out Toni.

"So umm Toni I need to tell you something" I said "okay" she said nervous "I..I..I-I like you" I said. "I like you too" she said smiling I looked at her in the eyes and then her lips. "Cheryl..Will you be my girlfriend?" She said I felt so happy I could just jump in her arms "YES yes of course" I said, she laughed.

"Hey TT" I said grabbing a donut "yes" "you want to have a sleepover?" I said "sure" "okay umm my house orrr" "it's up to you" she said. Her phone started ringing "hello she said "hey, I have FP Jones-Topaz here dead" the guy said "sorry what?" She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I am very sorry, but FP has been shot" she started crying. "Can I visit him" "sorry maybe tomorrow he needs surgery first" "oh ok" she said crying harder "I will call you tomorrow early morning goodbye" "goodbye" Toni dropped to the floor "TT what's wrong?" I said "he's died" she said "who's dead?..Toni?" "My dad. FP" she said. I hugged her "I'm so sorry TT" "it's okay"

"Hey what's wrong" Jughead said "It's Dad" Toni said.

Toni's POV
I can't believe it my dad just dies, but How?
I mean I get he was shot but by who? I know Jughead wouldn't really care but I do. At least I have Cheryl with me. "Toni everything is going to be the ok your dad is going to be okay" Cheryl said rubbing my back "yea what Cheryl said" Jughead replied .

As I was crying on top of Cheryl with my face in her neck Anthony came running "sissy I made not 1" he said putting up a finger "but 2 fwiends, 2" he said "okay I think it's time to go home" Cheryl said we then
Walked home talking about what had just happened.