Free Time

November 5 2023
Cheryl's POV
Toni's Finally home she had to stay at her job for 4 days how hard is acting? Anyway our kids are going to my mom's house later today so me and Toni are FREE! And she said I can go to her trailer and maybe in her sets! I'm so happy!

"Babe you want to go shopping?" Toni said coming in the kitchen with a sports bra and boxers "Yes! What time?" I said excitedly she laughed "an hour" "okay!" Then we heard knocking "I'll get it" Toni said "What no, baby you don't have a shirt or pants on" I said "Maybe it's your mom picking up the kids?" "TT it's 6 in the morning you think she's awake." I said opening the door "Hey Cheryl!" My mom said kissing my head. Then she looked at Toni "What in the world were you guys doing?!" She said "shit!" Toni said running upstairs holding her ..uh...thing...Dick.... Me and my mom laughed

"Gimme your kids now!" She yelled "we have to wait till they wake up....You know you're going to be with them for 8 hours?" I said "yes I love my grand children" she said "I'm Joking there's no donuts" Toni said "WHAT!!" Our kids yelled "oh there they are!!" Penelope said "uh mom stay back!" I yelled stepping back seeing Toni getting chased by our kids "GET HER!" Anthony yelled. Toni runs like flash but I think she just gave up "Rahh!" Bryce said jumping on her and soon all our kids were on her even F.P.  "Okay guys grandmas here!" I said "HeLp!" I heard Toni yell "Honey you should get her" my mom said "ok guys get off mom!" I said "Hey who's but is this!" Daisy said "Mine!" Toni said "squish mommy's butt!" Halle said "oh uh No no No please no" Toni said "Ahh okay off please get off!" She said "Fine!" They said "I okay! I'm alive" Toni said putting her hands in the air I laughed "well not for long!" Anthony and Bryce said "huh" Toni said "Go!" Anthony yelled "Owww" Toni said Anthony and Bryce Belly flopped on Toni.

I'm greatful I'm not the boy in our relationship.  "Oh hey Mrs. Blossom!" Toni said my mom just gave her the death stare "Penelope?" "Human?" "Cheryl's mom?" "I told you to call me mom start over" Penelope said walking out side two seconds later she started knocking "Oh good morning mom!" Toni said my mom kissed her cheek "good" she said "by the way now you have clothes on! Why did you not have any in the morning? It not like you were doing something Sexual with my daughter Right?" She said Toni's face went so red "uh I..I-I was ju-just um..." Toni said "MOM!" I yelled "Well looks like you guys had a great morning can't wait to see you pregnant when I get back!" My mom said me and Toni looked at each other "uhh I'll get the luggages" Toni said "kids outside with grandma!" I yelled  "You gonna answer my question Are you gonna get pregnant!" My mom said I looked at her then Toni who was coming down the stairs "Kids hurry!" I yelled "wow how about you sweetheart your getting my daughter pregnant" my mom told Toni "So where do the luggage's go?" Toni said, I giggled. "Oh pay for the baby then I'll give you 7 more" Toni told my mom my jaw dropped I tried to hide my excitement but I start dancing behind a wall. "Thank you for more grand children" my mom said leaving "You want more kids!" I said dancing "duh" she said... We both started laughing.

I decided to post on my YouTube and the first thing I'm gonna do is trick Toni into taking a picture. "Hey guys welcome back to Cheryl's cherrys Today a lot is happening but we are going to start by tricking Toni into taking a photo I'm Going to kiss her but also take a photo and she hates when people take pictures of her so we might get a divorce in this video...hopefully not.." I said dang this is a lot harder then I thought
"Okay so here's my phone ready to take a photo." I said I hid the camera and my phone, I put my phone on a 10 second timer "baby come!" I said Toni came running down "yes?" She said "kiss" I said with puppy eyes "of course" she laughed she kissed me 3 times and she was about to again but I think she saw my phone "seriously?" She said going upstairs
The picture :

" I said I hid the camera and my phone, I put my phone on a 10 second timer "baby come!" I said Toni came running down "yes?" She said "kiss" I said with puppy eyes "of course" she laughed she kissed me 3 times and she was about to again but I thi...

"Hey come back here" I Laughed grabbing my camera "you know I hate pictures." She said coming back almost crying "hey baby? What's wrong?" I said looking at her teary eyes "nothing I'm going upstairs" she said leaving "hey? Pranked?" I said "yea you pranked me" she said with no emotion upstairs "okayyyy" I said to the camera "Well we're going to target so yea...uhhh see you there?" I said "hey babe we still going to Target?" I asked "get in the car" she said going outside.

"TT I'm sorry about the picture. I already deleted it don't worry!" I said "It's fine" she said driving but I knew it wasn't fine.

"Babe why do you hate pictures?" I asked after 4 minutes of silence ".....Just" she said " tell me please!" I said "because I hate how I look" she said super quick that I couldn't even understand a word "what? Come on You can tell me" I said "I. Hate. How. I .am." she said stopping word by word. "Why you look amazing?" I said "Doesn't matter we're here" she said going on my side of the car and opening the door for me and taking my hand.

"Oh my gosh Christmas stuff!!" She said with so much excitement "babe it's to early for Christmas" I chuckled she gave me the death stare "excuse me? Come again!" She said "uhh let's buy Christmas stuff?" I said scared "Good job" she said getting another cart because she already filled one up.

I pulled out my camera and started recording "Guys I'm back at Target and Toni over Here is getting Christmas decorations and presents" I said "hello" Toni smiled at the camera I smiled at her than ran because I found a whole bottle of Cherry Coke!! "Babe please" I Said holding up the box of them "In the cart" she said "YAY!" I yelled and put them In the cart "okay let's go" she said.

As soon as we got home she got out a Christmas tree and more decorations "Babe it's not even thanksgiving yet?" I said "AND?!"  She said "let's wait for the kids to start decorating" she said while putting up the tree I looked in her in disbelief "Well are you gonna help?" She asked I closed my mouth and helped.

Sorry I forgot to post