Sleep Over

Cheryl's POV:
When Jughead Anthony and TONI walked in I was speech less Toni looked Hot as hell I think my heart even stopped and there were all matching Anthony and Toni looked so cute Jug was matching too but who cares about that hobo "Cher can you get me that water" Toni said "yep" I said with a smile and handed her the water.

"well what can we do?" Kevin questioned "ouuu we can play Truth or Dare" Fangs suggested we all agreed "alright I go first" Kevin said "Betty truth or dare" "uhhh Truth" she said "okay is it true you like Jughead" she blushed "yes it is" she said "ouuuu" we all said. "Okay my turn" she said "Toni truth or dare" "dare" Toni said Betty smirked at me. I had a feeling this was going to involve me. "I dare you to kiss my cuz Cheryl for 2 minutes" My heart was beating so fast I looked at Toni and she looked red she was blushing and so was I. "She not gonna do it" Jug whispered Toni flipped him off "of course I'm going to do it" she said standing up and coming to me "sorry Cher" she whispered in my ear "it's okay baby" I said with a smirk she laughed as she bent down a little and pulled my chin up "she not going to do it Toni's a PUSSY" fangs shouted and before anyone said anything else we both leaned in and our lips pressed her lips felt amazing and tasted like vanilla I felt like I was floating I then heard her giggle in the kiss it was the cutest thing I ever heard. "Times up" Betty said but Toni kept kissing me for 20 more seconds. Then pulled away and sat next to me. "Holy shit she actually did it" Jason said "excuse me of course she did my TT is brave" I said then realized I called her mine. "Your TT??" Kevin shouted "I knew it Cheryl likes Toni" Betty yelled "Toni you had a girlfriend and didn't tell me" Jug said "WOW Toni KEEPING SECRETS KNOW" Fangs yelled "CHERYL WHAT THE FUCK YOU AND TONI ARE DATING" Jason shouted. Toni looked at me like if I was in trouble "no no we're not dating" I said and everyone froze "but we could be" Toni whispered in my ear making me turn really red "Not the time TT" I whispered with a big smile "so she's not yours?" Kevin said confused "not yet" Toni said and smirked at me. I turned even reder that I was sweating this girl is hot as heck.

Toni's POV:
I was tired I wished I was Anthony sleeping so peaceful on the couch. Then I started to think about the kiss I had with Cher. Ughh I already miss her lips but she doesn't even know I have dick and if I tell her I think our friendship is over. I mean I love Cheryl but I think she has her eyes on Betty she's always with her and im confused because earlier Betty called Cheryl Cuz, like what the heck does that mean is it a couple nickname so she's cheating on my brother?

"JUG JUG JUG" I yelled "hey TT you okay" Cheryl said to me "uhh yea yea I'm I'm fine" I stuttered "you sure" I nodded "yes Tones" Jughead said "umm" I said and looked at Cheryl. I didn't want her to hear so I pulled him in the bathroom. "What the fuck Toni?" He said mad
"Jug Betty is cheating on you" "cheating what do you mean cheating?" "She told Cheryl that she loved her and Cheryl said I loved you too and then they hugged" I said and hugged Jug thinking he was going to be crying he loves Betty. He started laughing "YOU DONT CARE!" I yelled making every one come and wait outside the bathroom door. "Bro there cousins" he said in a duh tone "ohhhh cousins that makes sense" I said super embarrassed that I was red. He then opened the door and everyone was staring at me. I was so embarrassed I put my face in my hands and went to the kitchen.

Cheryl's POV:
I saw Toni and she looked like a tomato "Jug what did you do to her" I said "nothing trust me she's just embarrassed at the moment" he said laughing even harder then he was before. "What we're you guys talking about" Betty asked him "you know boy stuff" he said "but Toni's not a boy" I said "but she had the parts of a boy, for example her dick" he said and Betty looked at me very confused. I already knew because I saw once throw her boxers. "Uhh yea Toni has a dick" I told her she nodded.

I went downstairs to see Toni doing HOMEWORK?? She never does homework! "Hey TT everything okay?" I said a little worried "oh yea" she said but I know she isn't okay. "Toni you can tell me anything I promise" I said "I know" she said with a little smile. "But umm Cheryl" "yes!?" "I'm intersex" she said looking down "I totally get it if you don't want to be friends anymore because I know how weird that is" she rambled "no Toni I still want to be friends I don't care if your intersex" I said that means we can have children and be more than friends I said in my head "really?!?" She said super surprised "of course"

"Hey TT it's time to sleep" I yelled from my room "k" she said everyone else was asleep somewhere "hey Cheryl come real quick" Jason said "okay" I said with a smile "so are you and Toni sleeping in the same bed?" he asked "No..no...maybe..yes..Yes....she is" I said unsure. "Look if mom and dad see you" "their not and what if they do I would love it if they ship me and Toni" I said with a smile "wait..What you like Toni" he whisperer yelled "uhh yea" "I knew it!!" He said "Hey Cher where are you" we heard Toni say "ohh coming in a sec I said "you better not tell her what I told you" I said he put his fingers on his lips showing it was a secret.
I looked on the floor to see a blanket and pillow is Kevin sleeping here I thought "hey Cher I will be sleeping right here" Toni said pointing to the little thing on the floor "Toni your sleeping with me" I said "yea I know" "Toni ohh my god. With  me on the bed!""ohhh" "you idiot" "rude" "okay good night Cher" Toni said smiling "goodnight" I said with a smile.

This was a little different chonis first kiss next chapter will be the dance and if I don't post I'm sorry because school has been giving me so much HOMEWORK AND I HATE IT but I will try my best to post.