What?

The next day
Toni's POV
I woke up rubbing my face and sitting up
I looked to my left to see Cheryl and then my right to see a picture with me, Anthony, Jughead, and my dad. I look at the picture smiling not even a second later I broke into tears. He's gone, gone  forever but always in my heart, "babe?" I heard Cheryl say "good morning" I said wiping my eyes "are you ok?" She said sitting up before she could look at me I turned my head around. "Hey what's wrong?" She said trying to get me to look at her" "nothing I just don't have make up on" "babe I have seen you without makeup, and your more beautiful without it" she said. I smiled and looked her with tears rolling down my cheeks "babe? What's wrong?" She said hugging me "nothing I'm going to get ready" I said standing up. I went to my closet picked clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

Cheryl's POV
"See you soon" Toni said going in the restroom.  I know something's wrong but I don't know what? I went downstairs to make breakfast then heard a loud bang. And then crying I ran upstairs to see Anthony on the floor with his leg snapped. "Shit" I said "Ch-ch-Cher" he said crying what's happened" I said he pointed to his leg. I slightly touched it and he started crying even louder "hey what happened" Jughead said running towards us with Toni behind him rapped in a towel. "Cher pick him up" Jug said "I can't I tried to but he started crying as soon as I touched his leg" I said Toni came and slightly touched his leg. "Owww" Anthony screamed crying harder "wait" Toni said running to the room. She came back dressed with a bunch of toys. She tried giving a toy to Anthony but he kept crying. "Maybe he broke his leg" jughead said "but how could he?" Toni said "just take him to the hospital" Jughead suggested. Toni touched Anthony leg and he started crying if someone was murdering him.
"Okay let's go" Toni said running down the stairs.

"It broken" The doctor said to Toni "can we go see him" she said. "Yes you may 3rd floor room 278" the doctor said "thank you" Jughead said. Toni started running "Hey Toni slow down" Jug said laughing as Toni stopped grabbed our hands and started sprinting. "Babe slow down" I said laughing "but" before Toni can say anything Jughead pushed her to the floor "seriously" Toni said giving him the death stare "oops sorry" he said running as Toni started chasing him "guys were in a hospital" I reminded "I won" jughead said entering the room"

Back in time to when Cheryl heard the bang
Anthony POV
I woke up happy my  mommy was going to take me to the toy store but when I woke up I saw an old man looking at me I quickly got up and ran to my Nerf guns. "Hello kid" he said "who are you?" I said pointing my gun to him "well did you hear grandpa died?" He said "n-no" I said backing up as he went  close to me "well your next, you know mommy doesn't love you" he said "wyes she does" I said "no she hates you" he said "You said a bad word" I said shooting  a bullet "no I didn't" he said "Wes you wid" I said shooting him "jeez stop" he yelled picking me up "let me dwown" I said "maaaa"I yelled he throw me to the ground and I put up my leg and he sat on it and then I heard a snap and started crying he then ran away. "Anthony?" I heard Cheryl say.
Back to the hospital
Toni's POV
"Hey bubba" I said rubbing his head "ma" he smiled at me "Hey Toni my dad wants to talk to you" Cheryl said passing me a phone "ohh ok" I said

The phone call
"Hello" I said
"Toni" Clifford said
"Yes?"
"Your still coming at five?"
"Ohh uhh"
"We can do it tomorrow Cheryl told me what happened"
"No I can go today but how about midnight we go to his house?"
"Yes sure so what time are you coming here?"
"Well actually can you come to mine?"
"Yes of course just send me the address"
"Okay see you later"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
End of phone call
"Hey baby they said Anthony could go home his leg is broken but it's not that bad see he just needed a brace" Cheryl said pointing to his leg "hey what happened" Jughead asked Anthony "bwad guy" Anthony said "what do you mean bad guy?" "Mwommy?" He said "yes" I said "Do you wov me?" He asked Cheryl, me, and Jughead looked at each other "of course I love you" I said kissing his head "You don't hate me?" He said "What? No of course not" I said "Anthony you okay?" Cheryl said "yeah" he said "What did the bad guy look like" Jughead said "old, ugly, and wike Cheryl's dad" he said We all looked at Cheryl "What?" I said "It was not my dad I swear" Cheryl said "Toni come"
Jughead said "wait no" I said "I know who it was it's not Cheryl's dad it was Hal..Harold Copper" I said "Betty's Dad?" Jug said "yes he killed dad he's trying to kill my whole family" I said "My girlfriend's dad killed my dad?" Jug said "Yep" I said "wait so Harold?" Cheryl said "who's wat" Anthony said pointing to the window.

We all turned around to see "HAROLD" we all said he ran away "thas the bwad guy" Anthony said.