Meeting the parents

June 28 2015 at Toni's house
Toni's POV
So Cher knows Anthony's my kid and I feel amazing maybe because I let almost all my secrets out but I feel better then ever.
"Hey TT"Cheryl said while I was stuck in my thoughts "oh hey babe" I said smiling at her "so guess what.." she said "hmm" "You are going to Meet my parents" did she just say that what if they don't like me I can't go Im not ready no No NO! I thought to by self "look TT I know your scared but there's nothing to be afraid of trust me" she said "But babe...What if they don't like me" I said "just me TT they are going to love you" she said I sighed.

Cheryl's POV
"Okay are we ready to go" I said "yep" Toni said I started the car until "Oh NO I FORGOT ANTHONY!" she said and ran inside. I laughed as she came back with a sleeping Anthony. "Well I'm ready now" she said.

"This is my house" I told here pulling in "wow this is huge" she said "your house is bigger" I said "Bigger?.... Cheryl this is huge" she said I looked at her upset "ohh uhh sorry I meant this looks huge babe" she said scared. I laughed as we got out she picked up Anthony who was still asleep "Uhh babe what if they hate me" "Hate?They  are going to love you baby" I said.

I knocked on the door until Jason came running to open it. "Well hello guys come in" he said stepping to the side so we can go in "are mother and father home?" I questioned "yep! Do I bring them" I nodded "TT If they ask you something answer don't be scared okay" I said giving her a quick pep talk. "Hello" my mom and dad said. "Oh mom, dad I want you to meet my girlfriend." I said looking at Toni "Girlfriend!" My mom yelled with excitement. "Our daughter found her wife" my dad said walking over to Toni. "Hi I'm Clifford Blossom" my dad said "and I'm Penelope"my mom  said "nice to meet you guys I'm Toni Topaz" Toni said shaking there hands. "TOPAZ? Well Toni can I speak ro you in private" Clifford said "yea" she said "thank you come on" he said "dad where you going with my girlfriend" I said walking to them "wait outside Cheryl" he said and closed the door in my face what is he going to tell Toni?

Toni's POV
Well okay just going in a room with a guy I meet not given two minutes ago. He hates me doesn't he "look I'm not here to tell you how to treat Cheryl I'm here to talk about your dad" he said which I didn't want to hear about but here we go "yes question away, wait how do you know my dad?" I said "ohh we were best friends until he you know passed away" he explained sadly "but look my brother killed him" "Your WHAT!" I yelled and got up but sat back down "sorry" I muttered "it's okay, I don't know why but tomorrow you want to go with me to give him a visit" he said smirking "yes" I said returning the smirk, "3:00 p.m. okay?" I nodded.

Cheryl's POV
"Your WHAT!" I heard Toni yell oh no something went wrong so I ran to them and went inside  "What's going on. Baby are you okay?" I said running towards her "I'm fine babe, are you okay," she said "I'm great you sure your okay," "yea"

"Anyways I think Anthony woke up" I said "ohh okay I'll get him" she said walking "who's Anthony" my dad said "I'll tell you when we get to mom I said walking to the living room where my mom was sitting down "So I basically have a kid" I said "you what?" my dad and mom said at the same time "look Toni somehow got rapped and had a kid so yea she has a kid named Anthony who is two years old."

"Wow so Toni got rapped?" Penelope said "ehh yea but she has a dick" I said "Cheryl what have I told you about language" my dad said "well she has one?" I said "well I think you found your soulmate" my mom said.