Hot Girl

November, 11, 2015
Toni's Pov:
Tomorrow is the first day of school for me and Jughead. We moved to a big house. I mean sometimes I even get lost. "Toni TONI" Jughead yelled "Yes?" I yelled back "are you coming or not?" He said "oh yea" we were going to POPS? A restaurant near by.

When we arrived we sat and we're about to Order when this girl with ginger nice beautiful hair, red lipstick, and huge boots walked in. And I can't lie she was hot as hell. "Toni Toni??" Jughead and Anthony yelled "OH YEA" I said "orderwl" Anthony whispered. After we finished eating I couldn't stop wondering who that hot girl was.
THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
Still Toni's POV
I was with Jughead walking into the school and I think I saw the same hot girl ( yea her names hot girl) I saw yesterday she started walking up to Jug "Hey" she said "Hey" Jug replied "So I was thinking you should write with Betty's help, she wants to help you." "Yea of course Cheryl" "After school in the office okay" she nodded and looked at me up and down "Hey I'm Cheryl blossom" she said and put her hand towards me I grabbed her hand "I'm Toni..Toni Topaz" her mouth dropped "Your JUGHEADS SISTER???" I nodded "wow" she said I giggled "isn't it obvious" Jug said "no she gorgeous you ugly" she said as I laughed and Jug grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

Cheryl's pov:
I was looking at the beautiful girl staring at her body she was amazing but Jug grabbed her hand and walked away. Dang that girl is Hot. I mean like her hair pink and brown and her honey eyes hot body and that jawline OMG her voice her LAUGH her..her.. HER EVERYTHING "Cheryl" Betty said "oh yes" "what were you looking at" she said with a smirk "oh nothing" "guess what Veronica said Jugheads sister is hot" "she is!"

Later on in the office room
Cheryl POV:
I sat next to Betty who was sitting next to Jug I watch as they help each other do whatever they were doing "Jughead is your sister coming?" "she should be. Why you want to keep eye-fucking her??" he said as I turned red and Betty laughed. "What's going on in here" a girl who I rember said laughing I turned to face her "Finally" Jughead said "sorry I had to get Tony" she said looking at her little brother "Ohh Myyy Goooshhh" I said and went over to the little boy "hi" I said as he hid behind Toni and hugged her leg "Hey Cher" she said Omg I already have a nickname! I was about to say something until. .......................

🤭 hehehahehe 🤭 You have to wait. By the way sorry for the misspelled words hope you like this so far! Btw Tony with a Y is Anthony