The Dance pt.1

A week later Right after school (at the mall)
Toni's POV:
Me and Anthony we're going shopping at the mall for a lot of stuff but most importantly a gift for Cheryl I was going to ask her to be my dance partner.

Really quick these are Toni's and Anthony's outfits

In the store I saw Cheryl? "Swissy is that cherwl?" Anthony said "oh shit" I said,  and picked up Anthony and started running

In the store I saw Cheryl? "Swissy is that cherwl?" Anthony said "oh shit" I said,  and picked up Anthony and started running. "I want to say hi to Cheryl" he said laughing but she would ask me questions and I can't let her know that I'm shopping for her I thought to my self  "bubba- "well who do we have here" Cheryl said cutting me off oh shit "hi Cherwyl and bwetty" Anthony said "hi" they said "so what are you guys doing here" Betty said "swissy is shopping for Cherw"- I put my hand over Anthony's mouth "uhh just looking around" I said faking a smile "buddy how about you finish your sentence, who is Toni shopping for" Betty said with a smirk "okway Cherwyl" he said smiling "ANTHONY" I yelled making him Cheryl and Betty laugh.

Cheryl's POV:
I was shopping at the mall with cousin Betty and the whole time I was there,  I felt like I saw Toni "hey Betty is that Toni" I said pointing to the beautiful girl "uhh yea I Think so" she she said "we should go come on" I said pulling her arm " ok Jesus" she she and we started walking up to Toni and Anthony "bubba" Toni said to Anthony "well who do we have here" I said crossing my arms.

"So what are you guys doing here" Betty said "Swissy is shopping for Che" before Anthony could finish his sentence Toni put her hand over his mouth as she blushed and looked at me. "Uh just looking around" Toni said "hey buddy how about you finish your sentence, Who is Toni shopping for?" Betty said smirking. "Okay cherwyl" he said as I blushed Toni topaz is shopping for me what the fuck I thought "ANTHONY" Toni yelled making me and Betty burst into laughter. "Well cousin how about you tell Toni" Betty said to me oh shot oh shit OH SHIT I thought Betty has been trying to tell me to ask out Toni for the dance tomorrow "Cheryl tell her" Betty said as I was about to speak but Toni's phone started ringing. "Hello, really? Ugh fine bye bubba" Toni said to the phone who the heck did she call bubba I thought that was Anthony's nickname? "Oooo who was it" Betty said "it was fangs, I have to go to school because Jughead got my homework and said it was his so now I have detention" Toni said "that hobo got you introuble" I said she giggled at the nickname "yep" she said "you have scowl" Anthony said "yea,  sorry bud no ice cream" Toni said fixing his hair. That's when I had an idea "hey Toni leave Anthony with me..and Betty" I suggested "you sure?" She questioned "yes" me and Betty said at the same time. "Plzzz can I be with Cherwyl" Anthony said with cute puppy eyes. "of course" Toni said "I'll pick you up at....." she looked at me "oh uhh 8:00?" I said she nodded "I'll pick you up at eight" she said bending down and kissing him on the cheek "ohkayyy" he said "bye Cher and Betts" Toni said going away "bye" we said.
Toni's POV:
Of course I lied I don't have to go to school Jughead and me never do homework and I just got back from detention. "Hey tones you ready" Fangs said. "Yep" I said and got in his truck. He looked around "where's Anthony" he said "with Cheryl" I said "With.. Who?...Cheryl???" He said I looked at him confused "why Cheryl" he said. After I explained to him we got to a store with suits everywhere. "Which one should I get" I said "you should get red, a nice red suit" Fangs said "what up peps" Sweet Pea and Jughead said from behind us "hey sweet's and Jug" I said "so who are you guys asking for the dance" Fangs said "I'm asking Betty" Jughead said "well I'm asking a girl named Josie" Sweet pea said "I'm asking a guy named Kevin" fangs said They all looked at me but I was nervous what if Cheryl said no I will be hurt forever. Ugghhh what do I do I could just ignore them and skip the dance. "Toni?...who are you asking" Jug said to me shit what do I say uhhm "I'm..." I said "your..?" Sweet pea said "I'm asking Cheryl" I said  quickly I'm not disappointed but I'm scared what if she says no, all my friends are gonna laugh at me. "Cool anyways let's look for our suits" Fangs said we agreed and scattered around the store.
Then we went to buy flowers and chocolate just kidding that's what I did who knows what those boys are getting. I looked at the time and it was 7:32 I need to ask Cheryl to come to the dance with me but how ughh. So I got on my way to Cheryl's house and got more nervous by a second "okay just like....Cheryl will you come to the dance with me...no not like that Cheryl will you..ughh" I whispered walking to the door. "Okay this is it" I said knocking..........
Cheryl's POV:
It was just me and Anthony now Betty had to go home to..... I actually don't know but me and Anthony have been watching cars 1, 2, and 3 for the past 4 hours. Then we heard knocking "that weird Toni is picking you up in 30 more minutes" I said "mwaybe it's bwetty" Anthony said "maybe" I said walking towards the door.
Toni's pov:
Okay you got this Toni ask a girl out give her the chocolate and flowers and a..a..a hug yea a nice warm hug.