39.~VILLAGE~

Hellooooo. I'm sorry again for this late update. I wish I could do more but I physically can't. I just hope you're enjoying the story so far, so please let me know with a comment if you want.

Warnings: none

15/May/2012
Denmark

Y/n pov:

Me and Natasha landed yesterday night.
Today we woke up early to go in a rural village I've read about. For what I've seen on my research, in this village, people, still believe in Norse mythology. If what Thor and Loki said is true, they must know something.

Why not ask them? Because I think they're just crazy and they say things out of context or without proof.

We're walking on the shore to get to this viking village. Natasha walking next to me. We've been walking for hours and I can see she's starting to get tired, but before I can say anything she interrupts me.

"Don't. I'm not tired."

"And I'm a penguin. Look!"

I say before I start doing a penguin walk making her laugh.

"Jokes apart. I can see you're tired. Maybe we can set the tenth and camp here for a while."

"But what about that village. We need to get there"

"Stop taking this so seriously. Take this as a... Cultural trip?"

"Cultural trip... Really? That's the best you could think of?"

"Listen, there are three opinions. One: you pass out in half an hour. Two: I shift in my wolf and carry you there, which I know you would like but wouldn't at the same time And Three: we stop and set the tenth here for the night. So?"

"Ugh, fine. You're so annoying"

"And you love it"

"In your dreams"

"I can admit that"

I chuckle before I set everything down and start building the tenth.

"Do you need help?"

"If you want to"

After a few we finally get the tenth to look like a tenth. After many trys, I must say.

"Do we have anything for a fire?"

"Don't think so... We can go look for something"

"Yeah, let's go"

"Why don't you shift. Wouldn't that be easier?"

"You're right"

"As always"

I roll my eyes with a laugh before I set everything down and start shifting. I contract my muscles as my body starts changing shape, untill, in less than a few seconds, I'm now in my wolf form.

"You're still cute"

"Shut it. I'm not"

She laughs at my response before she starts walking and I follow after her, stepping next to her figure.

"Sooo... What is it like? Being half wolf?"

"Well... It's weird at first but you get used to it"

Meanwhile she caresses my head softly which makes me lean into her touch.

"You're really more like a puppy than a wolf"