25.~MENTALLY HURT~

Hello! It's been a long time, I know. I apologize for the time I've been off, but I'm here now and I'm gonna try publish more!

Warning: Hulk being Hulk in "The Avengers"

Enjoy this chapter my loves <3

Helicarrier Laboratory

Y/n pov:

After only a few seconds I see Fury walk into the Lab. I close my files on Shield and I stand up.

"What's up man?"

He completely ignores me and walks up to Tony... Rude.

Fury: "what are you doing Mr Stark?"

Tony: "I've been wondering the same thing about you"

Fury: "you're supposed to be locating the tesseract"

Banner: "We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

I walk over to Tony and sit on the desk, next to him.

Tony: "And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss. What is PHASE 2?"

Suddenly, Steve comes in and drops some kind of weapon on the table, and we all turn to him seeing how pissed off he looks.

Steve: "PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

Fury: "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're-"

"I'm sorry, Nick."

I say turning the screen towards him as more stuff shows up.

Tony: "were you lying?"

Steve: "I was wrong director. The world hasn't changed a bit"

After he says that, Natasha and Thor walk in the room. She gives me a look before her attention goes to Banner. I wonder if she knew about all of this...

Banner: "did you know about this?"

"You know anything about this?"

Me and Banner ask her at the same time.
She doesn't respond, instead she just changes the subject.

Natasha: "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?"

Bruce: "I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed"

I just clench my jaw and look away. She knew and she didn't even bother to tell me. Now she's even ignoring me, good thing, right?

Bruce: "And you've been doing what exactly?"

Natasha: "You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

Bruce: "Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."