5.~MEANINGS OF RED~ pt.1

Hi everybody. I'm trying to do as many updates as I can.
Just so you know, Natasha is 23 years old in this story. For now at least.
Oh and I'm starting to give Y/n a bit of personality cause we need it.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy what I've wrote so far. If there is anything wrong please leave a comment or something.

P.S.
I know there shouldn't be a Stark tower but let's just think he already has it. Maybe not exactly like the one he will have later but oh well.

No warning now either :)

Next day
Tony's house, Malibu, California

No ones pov:

Everything seems to be quiet. Tony is in his lab checking his blood toxicity and getting updated on what's been happening from Jarvis.
Pepper is walking down the stairs trying to talk with Tony about what he has been doing with his industry and then there is
Y/n in their room living for the first time ever a normal life.

Y/n pov:

I'm in my room trying to learn a new song with my classic guitar. I've always wanted one so Tony got it for me.

The big guest room in this house finally became my room and now I have decorated it however I want. It's actually really good and I love it. I'm starting to see Tony more like a Father as the time goes on but I don't think I'm ever gonna tell him. And besides, I can clearly see something between him and Pepper. I'm glad about it, they could make a very cute couple if only Tony was more open and Pepper less freak out mode.

I haven't met anyone new if not who works at stark industries. They know about me and of course promised not to let the news get out. It's been a bit boring but I succeded at getting back every piece of information that I missed in these years. I had to study many things as I didn't go to school but Tony has been helping me getting on track. Of course only the important stuff. I can't learn all that in a few months.

I'm even developing more about my personality. But I discovered to have so much passions and things that I like. For example, I like videogames, reading, music and much more. I even have a playlist with more then 300 songs. Amazing, right?

For all I know right now Pepper and Tony are arguing over something. It's not something new. I just know I have to prepare myself cause we're going to the gym later and I want to see Happy and Tony fighting. It's gonna be fun.

I put down my guitar and walk to my wardrobe to put on something to work out a bit. I don't really like to work out but sometimes it needs to be done.

As I go down the stairs I see them both getting out of the lab.
"Heya what's about the smiley face?"
I ask seeing Pepper so happy.

"He made me CEO of Stark industry!"
She responds with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I run to her and hug her. She's a bit taken aback as usually I hate physical contact but I've got used to them being around so I trust them more.
"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

She hugs me back and a few seconds later I let go and look at Tony.
"Finally you made a good decision! That's weird"

Pepper suppress her laugh and Tony just rolls his eyes
"I've made plenty of good decision. And now let's go. Happy is waiting for us in the gym"