9.~THE TRUTH~

I wanted to thank everyone who is reading every part soon after I publish it.

And now let's get going.

No warnings. Enjoy <3

No ones pov:

As Natalie left the room she lean herself to the wall and let's out a big breath she doesn't know she was holding.

Tears almost escape her eyes but she knows she has to get herself together, she knows she can't get so worked up about someone she met a weeks ago.

She gets off the wall and proceed to walk away toward the party. She didn't want to go down there but that's her job. She just wishes it is gonna stop soon...

Y/n pov:

I'm in my room, laying down on the bed, thinking about everything that has been said. It felt like hours but actually has only been a few minutes.

I hated every part of it. I've never argued with anyone before but she's right. I have to get my head out of the gut. We're not together and I have to admit I was wrong.

When I have the chance I'm gonna apologize to her. That's the right thing to do I guess. I don't want her to have a hard time cause of me...

I close my eyes trying to sleep off the feelings I have but after a few minutes I hear some sort of explosion.

As I hear that I feel like my vision is going black. Everything is spinning and my breath accelerate. 

Panic attack...

It hasn't happened in a long time but suddenly realization hits me.

Everyone is downstairs.

I try get my breathing under control and go to get up.
I need to get to the others!

I get up and shift in my wolf form.
I run down the stairs and see Happy taking Pepper out of the house and Natalie going god knows where.
Everyone is running out but I feel my breath pick up again. I try following Natalie but I have Tony and who I think is Rhodey, in front of me so I just run out the other door.

When I get out I see Happy and Pepper trying to get to me and as I reach them we get in the car and drove away.

I sit in the back with Pepper, who is trying to calm me down. I lay my head on her lap as she caresses my head. My breathing starts to slow down and I ask them where we're going. Apparently we're gonna stay at Happy's apartment for the night. In the morning I'm gonna find Tony, no matter what. I'm really mad at him this time.

The next day
Randi's donuts

Y/n pov:

I got Happy to track down Tony's phone.
He wanted to come with but I said I would go alone. Pepper, in the other hand, doesn't even wanna see him. And I can not argue with her, she has good reasons!

As I got to my destination I see him literally in a big donut on top of a coffee shop.

He has to be kidding right now...

As I'm about to call him I sense a man coming next to me. I look at him and I have to say, he has some style.
I mean, he has an eye patch! How cool is that?
Ok not the point.

"Are you the Shadow Hunter? Y/n, right?"

How does he know?

"Depends on who's asking..."