13.~SHOW OFF~

Good to see you too. This is the last chapter set during ironman 2. Hope you enjoy.

Little warning: light description of fighting

Two hours later
Stark Expo

Y/n pov:

After helping Tony I received a call from Pepper who told me to get my ass at the Expo for, apparently no good reason, but it's Pepper and I don't want to make her even more mad than she already is so I'll just listen.
The thing that made me rethink this thought is that she wants me to wear a tuxedo suit and let me tell you, these things are uncomfortable as hell.

After dressing up I get in the car she sent to pick me up and we drove off. While driving Tony sends me a message telling me the whipping guy (that's what I call him in my head) just called him and that he thinks he'll do something tonight at the Expo.
This guy never stops annoying you even when he should be dead.

When I get there the first thing I do is search for Natasha. I need to tell her what's going on cause if there is anyone who knows what to do, that's her. I find her with Pepper who gives me a smile as Natasha stares me down.
I can't blame her, I look hot but still extremely uncomfortable.

"Thanks for coming dear"

"It's not like you gave me any choice"

"You're just angry because I made you wear that. You look good so don't complain"

I roll my eyes at this and turn to Natasha
"May I talk to you for a minute? There is something really important that we need to discuss"

She gives me a confused look.
"Sure, let's go"

I give her a nod and tell Pepper this won't take long. I take Natasha's wrist and take her in one of the many empty rooms in the back. As I close the door, I turn to her who has an even more confused look.

"What's going on?"

"The whipping guy is back. He called Tony..."

"Do we know where he is?"

"No but Tony thinks he will do something during Hammer's show"

"Great way to ruin everything"

"What do you mean?"

"Today my shift ends sooner and tomorrow I have a day off. Now I have to find that dickhead"

"Then let's make it faster so you can have the rest of the night by yourself"

After I say this I open the door for her to walk out. She thanks me and we get back to Pepper, who saved us a seat in third row.

"Everything ok?"

"Nothing to worry about"

I sit next to Natasha and the show starts. Hammer walks on the stage doing the dumbest dance I've ever seen. I need a nickname for this guy.

I put my headphones on, not wanting to listen to what he says, and I lean my head back, closing my eyes.

After a few seconds Natasha takes them off and points to the stage.
"Did you know anything about this?"