12.~A NEW ELEMENT~

Hello beautiful person take this new chapter. Hope you like it!

No warnings here.

A few minutes later
Tony's house, Malibu

No one's pov:

The house was quiet. Agent Coulson is drinking a coffee in the kitchen while playing some games on his phone.
Y/n, who is standing on the balcony, convinced him to not call anyone to collect Tony from the office.

They are taking everything in. The sound of the waves crushing against the cliff, the wind blowing through their hair, the sun shining on their skin... They felt peace for the first time in their life. Even with everything that is going on this, for Y/n at least, is one of the most peaceful moments in a lifetime. If they could, they would stop time and live in this moment forever but, just like all beautiful things, this has to come to an end.

Tony's car could be heard from no one but the shifter and at the sound of that they walk away towards the main entrance.

Y/n pov:

I walk up to the front door and as I open it I see Tony trying to take, what looks like, a whole model of the city.
As he turns around and sees me there, trying to stiffen my laugh at this scene.
He gives me a death glare.

"Would you mind helping?"

"What do I get in return?"

"I'll get you a fucking motorcycle if you help me take this downstairs!"

My mouth drops at this. Is he serious?
"Wait, you for real? I would have done it for a simple ice cream."
I go toward him and we take that thing off the car

"You've wanted it for a long time. It's time to get you a vehicle, don't you think?"

"I obviously will not say no to that."

We take that stuff downstairs, in the lab, and assemble it.

"Wait so I can choose which one I get?"

He rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Yes but not over 125cc. I don't need you hitting every wall of Malibu with a new bike. Jarvis could you kindly perform a digital wireframe?"

"I need a manipulable projection"

"Come on man. That's not fair"

"After you learn you'll get a new one. And besides, you have to wait untill you're 21 to get a bigger one"

He's right about that. While Jarvis scans the thing I go sit in a chair behind him and watch what he's doing with curiosity.

"1974 Stark Expo model scanning complete, sir."

"How many buildings are there?"

"Am I to include the Belgian waffle stand?"

"It was rhetorical. Just show me"

I love when he does this stuff. It's really cool and I'm actually trying to learn something.

He turns to me.
"What does it look to you,
Y/n?"

"Could it be some sort of atom?"

I get up and walk towards him

"In which this..." I point to the world model
"...is the nucleus"