17.~UNEXPECTED CALL~

I'm here! Hello awesome people!
Sorry for the late update again. I still have to study 4 subjects for this and the next week. I hope everything is going the best way for all of you.

Just so you know, we start the Avengers movie with this chapter, hope you'll like it.
It's a small chapter but it is what it is. I'll try to make the next one longer.

No warnings so enjoy <3

Two months later
Stark Tower

Y/n pov:

It's been two months since I've started training and let me tell you. My body is killing me. I finally got a two days break after convincing Natasha that I couldn't keep training in alternate days. She's really strict when it comes to training me and she even told me why.

You see, me and Natasha have been getting closer with each other in these two months and we've become a little protective over each other. Not in a possessive way but in her case she's pushing me so hard because she's scared that, when I get in a real mission of some kind, I might not be able to protect myself.

We talked about it and after I convinced her I have been making improvement and that there is no way I'm gonna get a code red soon, she finally accepted that I'm doing pretty good. That isn't actually a lie, thanks to my genetics I've become pretty fit and even stronger, faster and way better at combat than I was before. Still not good enough to beat Natasha without shifting but that's another story...

My wolf form has improved a lot too. I'm faster and that's a good sign. We haven't really been training that part of me because my instincts already help me a lot.

Now you might be wondering what's been going on with me and Natasha. Exactly nothing! Why? Because we're too scared to mess up what we have... Well, that's my reason at least, I don't know hers. We've been changing the subject every time it came up.

Right now I'm back in my room at the Stark Tower. We finished it and now we're living here. I'm in my room just thinking about these two months. I have been staying at the compound most of the time but I like being home. Tony is amazed by how easily I can improve but Pepper... She's scared for me, she acts just like a protective mother. I love her but sometimes she can be a bit too much. Like this morning, she saw a bruise that Natasha left me as a reminder of not standing too close to your enemy, and she freaked out. She doesn't want me to train anymore.
She brought up the fact that I escaped from Hydra just a year ago and now I'm living like this...

That was really low of her but I know where she comes from. She's trying to protect me but bringing up my past isn't the right way of going...

After a long argument Tony proceeded to calm her down. She's still angry at me but she knows I can be stubborn so she doesn't even try anymore.

I'm now laying on my bed.
The phone on the nightstand buzzed, letting me know there is a message. I take it and see Nat has sent me a text. I smile at this but soon frown after reading.

Tasha <3:

"I had to end the mission early... There was a problem and Clint has been compromised. Coulson will be there soon to take you and Tony to the airbase. Don't miss me too much :)

Me:

"I won't but be careful. I'll see you soon"

After texting her back I take a bag from my closet and start putting everything that could be needed for whatever is going on.
When I get downstairs I see Tony, Pepper and Coulson talking.

"What's going on? Phil, how are you? Natasha told me you were coming to take us"

I walk down the stairs towards him.

Pepper gives me a look before walking to Tony.

"It's been good. Had a lot of work but now we are talking about-"

"The Avenger initiative. The one I didn't got in but suddenly they want me in it"

Tony adds sarcastically.

"I wasn't talking about that Tony. I was asking what's going on that they need us this urgently"

"I gave Tony two files, you might want to read that tonight. I'll come get you tomorrow"

I shrug my shoulders at Phil and walk towards Tony to see what's going on.

"...This seems serious. Phil seems pretty shaken"

"How did you know his first name was Phil? Why is he 'phill' "

And jealous Tony is coming out.
I sit down on a chair waiting for him to open the files on the big screen.

"What is this?"

"This is... This"

I look around and on the screens I see many files on Captain America. On a cube called Tesseract, a guy named Loki, who apparently is a Norse god, a guy named the hulk and other stuff.
Tony hands me a fascicle with the details while Pepper walks toward Phil.

They both turn to me before leaving.

"Oh, and Y/n! I'll be back to get you to the airbase. Please read those papers, they're important, especially for you."

"And be safe. If something happens to one of you, I'm gonna kill the other if something happens to the both of you I'm gonna revive you just to kill you with my own hands!"

Me and Tony nod our heads at Pepper and turn to do what we are supposed to do.
They leave the apartment and me and Tony look at each other's.

"Bye bye date night..."

"Bye bye days off..."