35.~HARD MORNINGS~

Hello! How are y'all?

Warnings: none

Next day
Barton farmhouse

Natasha pov:

I slowly open my eyes and I notice myself cuddled on Y/n side. I stay still for a few seconds before getting up, not wanting to stay in that position.

What happened last tonight should never have happened. I shared too much and now they're gonna think I'm weak... I should have done better, I should have been better. I'm just causing problems.

I walk away in the bathroom and as I look in the mirror I see the state I'm in.

"Ugh. I need a shower"

I walk out to get myself a robe and I try to be as quiet as possible to not wake up Y/n.

Y/n pov:

I wake up to the sound of the shower running and a empty bed. It takes me a minute to realize where I am and that Natasha is the one in the shower.

I sit up on the bed and I reach out for my phone. I look through some messages before I hear the bathroom door opening. I turn around and a smile comes up to my face when I see Natasha stepping out in only a robe and a towel around her head.

"Morning to you too"

"Hey..."

I frown hearing her cold response.

"Everything alright?"

I ask while she sits on the edge of the bed with her back towards me. Did I miss something?

I make my way towards her and I sit down.

"May I look at your face? I was hoping for it to be the first thing I saw this morning but it didn't really work out that way"

I say with a small smile as I notice her small blush. She turns to me with fake annoyance.

"Do you always have to be like that?"

"Like what?"

I answer teasingly

"Like- I don't know."

"Oh come on. I can't believe I can make you speechless just like that"

"Shut up"

"Make me"

I smirk even more as I see her blush became more evident.

"What? Cat got your tongue?-"

Before I can say anything else I feel her soft lips on mine. They're like a drug that I don't want to get rid off.

"That shut you up"

"I-it definitely did"

I chuckle along her before her expression falls slowly. I put my hand on her cheek and turn her towards me again.