Chapter 96 The Shadow of the City-state Fades

Amandine led War Rose home, and as soon as he arrived, he asked, "Do you have a name? or do you prefer the original name?"

"I would like to change it to Enos, if you agree," War Rose spoke up.

"Enos? that's not a bad name, then it will be Enos from now on."

Enos was supposed to be the only robot in the world that had emotions, and now she was no longer invisible, accompanying Amandine all day while she called Ronnie Lord Father whenever she saw him. Time flew, in the blink of an eye, half a year had passed, Ronnie called Catherine and asked, "What do you think? do you want to come with us?"

"Sorry father, I still decided to stay in the City-state."

Although his heart was prepared, Ronnie was still a little disappointed, he said, "I respect your decision and I hope you can grow up happily in the City-state."

Then he called Alice along with Amandine, Vega and Lily, "We're leaving the City-state in three days if I don't hear from my father, so let's get ready!"

"Get ready for what?" Amandine asked with a confused look on his face.

Alice smiled, "The things you're taking with you, of course, and the people you're saying goodbye to."

"Oh!" Amandine nodded.

The five went their separate ways to get ready, and Amandine ran to say goodbye to Dan. Dan's eyes were red as she listened, and she said excitedly, "Brother Ronnie took me out of the 'Doomsday Bunker' back in the day, and I can't imagine he's going to leave me, too."

"Why don't you come with us?" Amandine invited her.

"Forget it, I don't want to cause Brother Ronnie any more trouble," Dan shook her head.

Amandine tried to mobilize again, but she was determined in her vision, "Amandine, I want to be a scientist and this dream can only be realized in the City-state, I hope you can understand me."

"Fine! Catherine also stays in the City-state, so if you have something to discuss, you can go to her," Amandine looked disappointed. He said goodbye to Dan and went to find Qiaoqiaoxing. To his surprise, Qiaoqiaoxing wanted to go with him. "Why?" he asked.

"The City-state is no longer what I had in mind, and the best way to get out of it is to leave it."

"Great, I finally have someone to hang out with," Amandine took him to his father.

"Are your parents okay with you coming with us?" Ronnie asked.

Amandine interjected, "Qiaoqiaoxing had no parents, he came to the City-state with his uncle, who left him alone a long time ago."

"Oh!" Ronnie nodded slightly, "I'll tell you what, four days from now, on the twenty-third at nine in the morning, we'll gather here and you'll come with us."

"Thanks! I'll definitely be on time," Qiaoqiaoxing called happily.

The happiest person here was Amandine, who looked forward to the 23rd every day with the addition of Qiaoqiaoxing. Ronnie felt it was important to clarify the situation with the "Rebirth Partners". The next day at work, when the six of them arrived, he said to Gina, Tom, and Sharlout, "I'm leaving the City-state in a few days, and Alice and Lily are going with me."

When the three of them heard this, they simultaneously exclaimed, "Ah," this news was too sudden for them.

"What about the 'Rebirth Partners'?" Sharlout was the first to ask.

"The three of you can either continue with it or disband it," Ronnie apologized.

"Can I come with you?" Tom spoke up suddenly.