Degrassi

Chapter one: the new kid: part one We rolled up in our SUV to the front doors of the school.

There it is Degrassi. I thought to myself. I was really nervous I fixed my red shirt and tan pants and made sure I looked good. I fix my yellow beanie hat and put my shades away revealing my sparkling  blue eyes I put my long black hair that goes down to my waist  over my shoulders and moved it out of my eyes. I took a deep breath and smiled and headed in. I head into the office to meet the principle.

"Hello" a man greeted me "you must be Megan our new student. I'm principle Simpson " I stood up and smiled and shook his hand.

"Call me Meg." I said and we walked into his office. I sat down in front of his desk he handed my schedule that had my locker number.

"Here at Degrassi we don't tolerate inappropriate behavior." He showed me a sheet that had what was expectable in Degrassi and what wasn't. I looked at it.

"no holding hands in the hall" I asked him. He nodded and I kept reading. Wow this school was strict. I smiled and nodded.

"You won't have any problems with me sir I am a very well behaved student always have been."

"Good that's what I like to hear." He said he stood up and so did I. the bell rang "We'll miss. Laughenburrger on your way to class." I smile to him and head to my locker on my way there I see a group of people standing at it. I approach them, they stopped talking.

"Um, hi ugh excuse me your standing at my locker." There was this Goth  looking boy and a short girl curls in her hair and a boy who was wearing a puke green skaters hat  they all moved aside and I continued to my locker.

"But I need a quote that will blow the minds off of people." I heard the Goth one say.

"Eli what was wrong with the ones we gave you?" the girl asked.

"There not empowering enough. I need one with emotion and feelings and suspense. It needs to say this is who I am." I turned around after getting my books and said.

"How about I carry on my shoulder this baggage that I show, go on leave me be for this is how it goes. I am alone I  am proud I am safe  I am curious I am knowing, I am kind I am shy but my brilliance is always showing, this is who I am accept me or reject me  this place where I be I am forever me." they all stared at me. "oh, I'm sorry." I said and walked away.

"No, no no."   the Goth kid said chased after me.

"yea." that was brilliant who says that."  I paused and stared at him.

"I do." They all looked at me.

"that's amazing. Uh. I'm Eli." He said sticking out his hand.

"um. I'm Meg uh I'm new here."

"So you're the new kid. I was told we were getting a new kid." I stared at the boy with the skater hat.

"I'm Adam, sorry." He smiled h had the most adorable smile I ever seen I smiled at him. Boy I sure do have the problem of smiling a lot when I see a cute boy.

"Yea people's hobbies are talking about me behind their back." Adam laughs. I smile at him then another bell rings.

"Well meg we got to be going to class." The girl says. I smile at her and look at my schedule and head in that direction.

After a couple of classes it was lunch time. There was a group people looking at me. There both were beautiful girls and there was Adam. Then I hear my name being called. I look over there and start to walk in that direction.