Chapter 28

I put Etho Jr into my green cargo bag, I left it unzipped so he could breath and see.

I realized I had no way of getting to the pet store..so i just started. It was only like 10 minutes away.

I like walking so it's fine.

Once I got to the pet store, I got a cart. I put my bag in the part where a baby would sit then I started looking for cat things.

I got so...so much cat stuff..so so so so...much...

I payed

Grian's mom drove me home

When I got home I brought the cat upstairs in his new carrier, I kept him in while I set stuff up so he didn't get hurt.

I set up the cat tower, his toy stuff, his food and water dish, the panels on the wall that cats walk across, blabla all that jazz.

I let the cat out of his carrier and grabbed a towel to take a shower, as I was sweaty and covered in cat hair.

(Woahhhh...another classic shower scene!!! Here, have a fun fact. Did you know coconuts are more dangerous than sharks? Another fun fact, Sharks are older than trees and dinosaurs)

I got out of the shower and got dressed, I blow dried my hair, did all that styling stuff.

I still couldn't look at myself in the mirror

I left the bathroom to see I had 2 missed calls from a random number, I raised an eyebrow. Maybe one of my friends got a new number.

I sat down on my bed, and the number called again. I picked up my phone to answer the phone.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"I'm watching you Yoel" the person on the other line sounded like a man, but I don't wanna gender assume.

"Who is this!? What the hell are you talking about!" I shouted, going over to my window and looking out of it.

"You'll see when the time is right!" The other person hung up on me.

I could've sworn I saw the bush out near the woods behind my house move, but I was probably just being paranoid.

This had to be some kind of sick prank.

But just wanting to be careful, I called Etho over. I don't know why, but this all felt so real. I wanted Etho there so the chances of me actually getting hurt were slim.

Etho came over, i didn't tell him why I wanted him over because I didn't want him to worry.

Me and Etho were laying down on my bed when the same number called me again, my heart seemed to stop.

I reached over and hung up the phone so that Etho would notice. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Uh- nothing. Well- something..just a spam call-!" I didn't wanna sound worried but I couldn't help it.

I grabbed Etho a little tighter, the thought of someone actually watching me was nerve wracking.

I felt Etho Jr cuddled up to my leg, so I picked him up and held him into the air.

"He really does look like a mini you" I said, shaking the cat a little in the air.

"How do I look like a cat?" Etho tilted his head smirking.

I looked at Etho "Eefo say now, please"

Etho blinked in confusion before answering "neow?"

"Sometimes the way you say now sounds like 'neow'" I chuckled.

"I- does not!" Etho protested

I sat the cat down on my chest, and he started making biscuits on my chest. "Look at how cute Eefo Jr is!"

"I'm cuter right?" Etho said, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Mmm...I don't think so" I smirked at Etho, petting the cats head slowly.

"Awh what! I'm cuter than Etho Jr!

"Mm..no, not really" I turned away from Etho still holding the cat.

"Joel don't do this to meeee" Etho pulled me closer.