Chapter 19

Etho hesitated for a moment, and glanced at Tango. Then Tango whispered something. I rolled my eyes.

"Could you be any slower?" I complained.

Etho and Tango looked at me then back at each other, then Tango started to say "we should give them some privacy" Tango said. And they left and went outside.

Etho started to talk once the front door had been shut, "Look, Joel I'm sorry-"

I was trying not to yell at him, I wanted to explode. Scream at him, how could he?

"- I shouldn't have listened to Bdubs. I was just scared you didn't actually like me." Etho sounded desperate.

"Doesn't matter, you still chose him over me." I was trying not to shout, but I guess that made it come out meaner than intended.

"I'll go then, I'm sorry Joel." Etho started to walk towards the front door. I wanted to grab his wrist, not hand. You weirdos. (He would have grabbed his hand)

But I didn't, I'm not desperate. He needs to understand I don't need him, I don't want him. I hate him.

Etho left, shutting the door behind him. Feeling the tears coming back again, I ran back up to my room. Slamming the door shut, I locked it so no one would come inside.

I got into the bed, not wanting to get up again. Why didn't I go after Etho? I'm a horrible selfish asshole.

I opened my phone to text Etho

You:
"Do you still have the plushie"
"The one I gave back yesterday?"

Kakashi wannabe:
"Yeah, it's in my bag. Why?"

You:
"Give it back to me."

I shut my phone and waited for a knock on my door, I wiped.my tears away when I heard the knock.

Expecting to see Etho dropping it off, Grian dropped it off. "You didn't have to be so rude to Etho, he didn't mean it in a bad way" Grian said handing me the plush.

I slammed the door in his face, I officially hate everyone. I grabbed the plushie and laid in bed. Holding the plushie tight.

I hate Etho, I hate Jimmy, I hate Grian, I hate Tango. I don't hate Pearl and Martyn tho, they seem like the only people who understand why I'm so upset over it.

I opened my phone again to text the group chat

You:
"Fuck all of you."

While I clicked to leave the group chat, everyone started typing. But because I left I never got to see what they said.

They kept adding me back, but I kept leaving. Eventually they stopped once they noticed I wasn't gonna stop leaving.

I blocked all of them after that.

Sure I was being a little dramatic, but how could they!? Etho chooses his ex over me, then all of them side with Etho! This isn't fair.

Maybe it is fair, maybe I deserve this.

I started to fall asleep, even tho it was 6:30 PM.

When I woke up it was 3:00 am. I blinked, then I sat up and started to run my eyes. It was dark outside, as expected. I got up from my bed to go to the bathroom. But I saw a piece of paper slipped under the door.

I glanced down at the paper, then crouched down and picked it up.

' Dear Joel,
Maybe I'm being too formal with a letter. But you've blocked me, and wouldn't answer the door. So note it is. I've bought you some more food, I know you're mad at me but please eat. If buying you food is what gets you to eat, id buy you whatever you want. Please reconsider your choices today. :(

Love, Etho '

I almost crumbled up the paper, but I didn't. I put it down on my desk. I opened my bedroom door, to see a bunch of gifts.

I pushed them into my room to open some of them, they were all in boxes. I sat down on the floor and grabbed a box.

They didn't have to do all this, now I feel kinda bad for blowing up on them.

The first box I grabbed was from Tango, when I opened it. It had a note inside as well, but it was much much longer..I didn't read any of it cause it was like the size of a scroll.

Summary of the gifts Joel got :

- chocolate
- snacks
- cute plushies

I handled the gift stuff then started to eat the food that was dropped off, I didn't care that it was cold. I was hungry.