Chapter 10 - Nate

Fuck, she's gorgeous. Her quivering body pressed between Lucas and Deacon, with Logan's cock down her throat. I rub myself through my jeans while I watch her take their pounding. A beautiful combination of moans and curse words slip past her lips, muffled by Logan thrusting into her mouth.

I'm about to unbuckle my belt when I notice the elevator doors slide open and Dorian walks out followed closely by Brianna. What the fuck is she doing back here already? It's barely past dawn.

They stare at the scene in front of them and I notice how Dorian watches Lena, his eyes glinting with excitement momentarily, until Brianna speaks, her voice nasally and annoying.

"What the fuck!" She glares at Lena, pure hatred in her eyes.

Lucas whips his head around to stare at her then glances back at his brother. "Go away Brianna, we're busy." He continues thrusting into Lena who giggles, letting him fuck her in front of them.

"Lucas." Dorian's voice is sharp and Lucas groans loudly, slapping Lena on the ass before pulling out of her slowly and stuffing his cock back in his pants.

Lena sits back on Deacon's cock and his eyes roll as she grinds herself down on him. Her head turns to look behind her, glaring back at Brianna. "Go away Brianna, we're busy," She repeats Lucas's words and Lucas groans. Smiling gleefully, he bends to whisper something in her ear. Her body shivers and she nods at him, then she looks at Deacon and their lips collide hungrily before she puts her hand in Lucas's and lets him pull her up.

I hold out the dress I have for her but she just smiles at me, the curve of her lips causing my heart to stop in my chest. She ignores the clothes and takes a step toward Dorian and Brianna. Lucas keeps himself attached to her, following closely, his hands resting on her hips.

Brianna is fuming, fists shaking at her sides as she stares open mouthed at a naked Lena, her glorious body on display for all of us.

Lena pouts, her eyes roaming Dorian's body, "I was just thinking about you," she says, shivering as Lucas trails his lips along her neck, placing kisses on her exposed flesh.

Dorian adjusts himself awkwardly and Brianna notices. Her face heats up and she yells at Lena, "Who the fuck are you anyway? Why are you even here?"

Lena smiles at her. "I'm Elena Quinn," she says with a shrug, "and they brought me here." Her smile widens, "all of them brought me here." She keeps her eyes glued to Dorian, ignoring Brianna by his side, which only seems to make her more flustered and pissed off.

Brianna looks up at Dorian, "she can't stay here."

"She can't leave," he grunts, finally ripping his eyes away from Elena, and grabbing Brianna's arm, dragging her back into the elevator. "We have to talk," he says to us, "downstairs, fifteen minutes." The doors close behind them, but not before we can hear Brianna start screaming at him.

I still don't get why he hasn't killed her yet. We all know she did something to Logan; he's been fucked up since that night he spent with her, but he won't tell us what went down.

Lucas wraps his arms tightly around Elena, bringing our attention back to her, "Little doll, little doll" he says, nipping at the skin on her neck. "Fifteen minutes to make you cum."

He sits in the armchair next to me, pulling Elena down on his lap. Her back is pressed against his chest and he spreads her legs over his, dragging his nails across her thighs.

"My brother is going to lick your pretty pink pussy, and we're going to watch as you come undone all over his face." He bites down on her ear, "will you scream for us, little doll?"