Chapter 14 - Dorian

I listen as their breathing accelerates, my cock straining in my pants from the sound of Elena's quiet whimpers. I hear them both groan into each others mouths as they cum, and then Lucas's voice carries across the room quietly.

"I love you, pretty little doll."

My body stills, amazement coursing through me because I never thought I'd hear him say those words to anyone.

Elena's voice is low, "I love you too, Lucas."

Holy shit.

I feel a surge of jealousy. Not because she loves him, but because she doesn't love me yet. I decide to let them keep this moment to themselves, listening as their breathing slows. He whispers something to her that I can't quite pick out, but it causes her to giggle, the sound making my heart skip a beat.

How the hell did this happen? How did all five of us become so enamoured with one girl? And when did we decide that getting her mom back for her was more important than our plan to take over the south side? My life has revolved around getting to this point. Frank killed my entire family when I was just a kid and every waking moment since has been spent working towards taking him down.

But even if saving Elena's mom ruins our plans, I'm prepared to do it anyway. It scares me a little that I'd give up everything for her and let years of meticulous planning slip down the drain, but she's worth it.

I push myself into a sitting position, and watch as Lucas holds her naked body against him, his lips never leave her skin and his hands grip her tightly.

She seems happy and content in his arms, but I need some time alone with her before we have to leave.

I stand up and they both look over at me, Elena's eyes lighting up when she sees me.

"You didn't have to sleep on the floor," she says sweetly.

"There wasn't enough room on the bed for all of us." I motion to Nate's huge frame taking up most of the bed.

She shakes her head with a laugh, "you could have slept in your own room."

I stare at her, "but you were in here."

Lucas nips at her face, "I told you little doll, you have all of us wrapped around your pretty little fingers."

Elena smiles, her wide, golden-brown eyes staring up at me through her lashes and I take her hand in mine.

Lucas wraps his arms around her waist, keeping her pinned to him, "Where do you think you're taking the little doll?"

"I have something for her," I say, and Lucas reluctantly lets her go, but not before kissing her until she's panting and breathless. I stare down at Lucas, whose eyes roam Elena's naked body hungrily, "two hours. Make sure you're all ready."

He nods, keeping his eyes glued to her until I lead her out of the room. Her hand feels soft in mine and I trail my thumb along her skin.

We walk across the loft and I take her into my bedroom. The duffle bag with her clothes in it sits by the door and the box with the stuff I had brought over for her lays next to it, but that can wait.

As soon as I close the door behind us, I pull her to me, cupping her face in my hands and bringing my lips down to meet hers. She sighs, moving her hands up into my hair, and groaning as I slip my tongue into her mouth.

The feeling of her pressed against me and her lips moving with mine have my cock straining painfully in my pants. My hands travel over her exquisite body and she shudders in my arms. I pull my lips away from hers and trail them up her jawline, pausing just beneath her ear and sucking on the skin there.