Chapter 5 - Elena

I wake up to the sensation of Frank's teeth clamped around my nipple, biting down painfully. Immediately, I attempt to move away from him but I'm still chained to the bed. My wrists and ankles burn intensely from the cuffs digging into them, and my muscles are screaming from laying in the same position for hours.

"Frank, please," I whimper, desperate to be free, and clothed, and away from him.

He stands up straight, releasing my nipple from his mouth, and I think he's about to unchain me, but his hand goes straight to my pussy, four fingers forcing themselves into me roughly. I bite down on my lip to stop the yelp from slipping out and Frank chuckles darkly. He pumps his cock with one hand while the other fucks me mercilessly, and his eyes glint with pleasure and excitement as he looks down at me.

My eyes unfocus and I stare at the wall behind him, refusing to look at his face. He lets out a loud groan and spurts his cum all over my body. I swallow the bile that rises in my throat as I feel the warm drops hit my skin, and blink away a wave of fresh tears.

He slowly pulls his hand out of me, trailing his fingers along my clit and slapping it once before finally unlocking the cuffs from my wrists and tossing the key to the floor. He walks out without a word, stepping over the broken down door and leaving me blissfully alone.

Immediately, I pull my arms into my chest, cradling my wrists, and rubbing the angry red indents on my skin, before throwing my upper body off the bed so I can reach the damn key.

Of course he had to make me work for it. Fucking asshole.

Once I'm finally able to free my ankles, my body seems to deflate and I fall back onto the bed with a heavy sigh. I shimmy myself under my thick comforter and wrap myself tightly into a blanket cocoon where I stay until I hear the front door banging shut and Frank's loud SUV pulling from the driveway.

I rip my blankets away and toss them on the floor near my laundry basket, before heading into the hallway to grab a towel from the linen closet, and then sprint into the bathroom and slam the door behind me.

I take several deep breaths before looking at myself in the mirror; tear stains line the side of my face, my eyes are red and puffy with deep bags underneath them, and my hair is a frizzy mess. I brush my teeth ferociously, then get the shower started. Stepping into the steaming hot water makes my aching muscles finally relax and the raw skin around my wrists and ankles burn painfully.

While I shower, my thoughts stray to Deacon. I wonder what he's doing right now... probably having a fancy meeting with a fancy client over a fancy brunch. Maybe it's even a female client, maybe her leg brushes against his under the table and they share a longing glance before discussing business. Maybe after their meeting he presses his soft lips to the back of her hand and stares up at her with his gorgeous baby blues.

I give my head a shake. It's funny that I'm not even a participant in my own fantasies. Or maybe it's just depressing that my mind conjures up someone rich and beautiful. Even my subconscious knows I'm not good enough for a man like Deacon.

I wash away the last of my tears and turn the water off. When I get back to my room I pick up the door and lean it up against the wall. Clutching the towel around my body, I open my closet, grab a pair of jeans and a tank top and lay them on top of my dresser. I pull out socks, underwear and a bra, and go through the motions of getting dressed. I feel like a robot, my mind is aware of my actions but it's completely blank. Like I'm a human void, empty and alone.

I put some mousse in my hair, and decide to let it air dry wavy, not caring enough to blow dry it properly. I throw a cardigan over my tank top and take a deep breath, readying myself for whatever I'm about to find downstairs.