Chapter 13 - Elena

My breathing hitches as Nate's dark eyes look down at me, and I let my knees fall open, exposing my pussy to him. Logan and Lucas trail their fingers up my spread legs, and I gulp as Nate takes off his shirt. His enormous muscles ripple under his skin and when he grabs my ankles and tugs me to the end of the bed, I feel small as I stare up at his huge body. He's covered in tattoos, which only makes him ever sexier, and I look up into his dark brown eyes, feeling like my skin is on fire. He unbuckles his belt and takes out his cock, and I feel my eyes widen comically.

"Holy fuck," I mutter, licking my lips, as he fists his huge cock in his hand.

Lucas sits behind me, pushing me up so I'm leaning back against his chest, and he wraps a hand around my throat, while Logan crawls up next to me and strokes my hair.

Nate guides his cock toward me, rubbing it up and down my clit and I tremble in Lucas's hold. Logan kisses my neck, and Deacon sits on my other side, his lips trailing my jawline.

I let out a long, drawn out groan as Nate slides himself inside me. "Oh my fuuuucking godddd!" I say, my entire body shaking as he fucks me with the biggest cock I've ever taken.

He grabs my chin in his hand, forcing me to stare up into his eyes and Lucas tightens his grip on my neck. They all hold me in place as Nate drives his cock into me over and over, hitting something so deep inside me, I cum screaming within seconds.

Nate slides his thumb into my mouth and I suck on it, "fucking gorgeous," he murmurs, his deep voice making me shiver, and my stomach flips as it does everytime he calls me gorgeous.

Lucas finally releases his grip on my throat and turns my head to the side where Logan's hard cock is waiting for me, and I take him into my mouth eagerly. He throws his head back and I swirl my tongue around his length, enjoying the way he feels thrusting down my throat.

I let out a muffled yelp when Nate pulls out of me and slams himself back in with a groan that sounds so fucking sexy I almost cum again. Lucas grabs me by my hair and tugs me away from Logan, turning me to face Deacon so I can take his cock as well.

Lucas nips at my earlobe and whispers, his voice low and husky, "you were made for us, little doll. You take our cocks so perfectly." He licks the side of my face, and I groan around Deacon's cock, who cups the other side of my face, his thumb slipping into my mouth as he looks down at me with burning blue eyes.

Nate bends his knees, forcing himself deeper inside me, "hold her legs," he demands and Logan and Deacon each wrap an arm around one of my legs, spreading me wide.

He pummels into me, one hand on my stomach, the other squeezing one of my tits. I take turns sucking Logan and Deacon's cocks, and Lucas teases the skin on my neck, licking and biting down on me, keeping me on edge as I take Nate's rough pounding.

I feel my eyes roll and my legs start to shake uncontrollably as an intense orgasm builds in the pit of my stomach. Lucas pulls my mouth away from Logan's cock, "Let's hear those screams, little doll," he says, trailing his fingers down my arm and biting down on my cheek.

My mouth opens and I let out an ear-splitting scream as I cum all over Nate's cock, the liquid squirting out over him. They all groan as I cum, their hands roaming my body, pinching at my skin and leaving me breathless. Nate's thrusts falter and he throws his head back, his body shuddering as he cums inside me. He leans down, pressing his forehead to mine and kissing me before slowly pulling out.

I feel exhaustion creep over me as Nate goes into the bathroom, and I look up, my eyes widening when I see Dorian standing in the doorway, looking down at me. How long has he been watching?

"Hi," I say breathlessly.

He smiles at me and my heart speeds up; I think that's the first time he's smiled around me. "You really are beautiful when you cum," he says, his voice husky.

I feel myself blush, and Nate returns with a warm towel that he uses to wipe me down. Lucas pulls me back up the bed and Deacon and Logan massage their hands over my body, easing me into relaxation.

They shower me with kisses and gentle caresses until I feel myself dozing off in Lucas's arms.

***

I wake up in Nate's tight embrace, his huge body pressed up against mine. Logan faces me, snoring softly with his hand resting on my hip. I feel happiness seeping through my bones. It's an odd feeling. Foreign and strange. But I want to hold onto it for as long as possible.

I wonder if they'll still want me after they've killed Frank. I think they will, but doubt creeps into my mind, and I decide to just make the best of it all until that moment comes. Because regardless of what happens, they've made me feel more wanted than I've ever felt in my entire life. It might just be all the sex, but it feels deeper than that.

I push myself up, causing Logan's and Nate's arms to slide off my body, and I look around. There's piles of blankets on the floor on either side of the bed with Dorian and Deacon fast asleep on them. My heart flutters at the realization that they stayed in here with me instead of going to sleep in their own beds.

I catch sight of Lucas sitting in the chair in the corner of the room and watching me. "You didn't sleep?" I ask him quietly.

He shakes his head, "No little doll, I wanted to watch you sleep instead."

I crawl down the bed between Nate and Logan and tiptoe my way to Lucas. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me down onto his lap. My naked body straddles him, and I grind myself on the bugle in his sweatpants and his eyes glint mischievously.

He pushes his pants down, letting his cock spring loose and I move my slick pussy up and down his length, causing him to shiver. He digs his nails into my thighs, dragging them across my flesh, leaving behind angry red lines that only excite me more. I take his cock in my hand and guide it to my entrance, slowly lowering myself down and we both groan when I sit back on him, his cock pulsing deep inside me.

"Oh my god, Lucas," I moan, moving my lower body against his. He keeps one hand on my thigh and one around my waist, holding me to him, and I bite down on his neck.

He lets out a hiss, throwing his head back and giving me better access. He thrusts up into me, slowly, but so fucking deep, and I suck on the bite marks I left on his skin.

He tilts my chin up to look at him, and I stare into his grey eyes, getting lost in them, my lips parting slightly as he speeds his thrusts. He holds my face so I can't look away from him and he watches me as I come undone. I hold back my screams so I don't wake the guys, and instead bite down on my lip, hard enough to draw blood and Lucas groans. His lips attach themselves to mine and we shake as we cum, his tongue slipping into my mouth and his hands gripping me tightly.

When our lips finally part, I press my forehead against his, and his fingers caress my face. He looks up at me with a strange look in his eyes, and I feel my heart skip a beat, "I love you, pretty little doll."

My stomach flutters at his words and I feel a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. I trail a finger down the side of his face, "I love you too, Lucas."