Chapter 15 - Elena

I stare at myself in Dorian's bathroom mirror; I wear my signature smoky eye and dark red lipstick, and my hair is pulled back into a slick ponytail. I look the same as before, but there's something different. Maybe it's the constant upward tug of my lips, or the glint in my eyes, or the flush in my cheeks... whatever it is, I know it's because of them.

I look down at the outfit I'm wearing; fitted black cargo pants with pockets down the legs, black combat boots, and a tight black tank top with thick straps. Honestly, I look pretty fucking badass.

I jump when there's a loud bang on the door. "Come out come out, little doll!"

I watch as my face lights up in the mirror at the sound of his voice. I fix my lipstick, and wash my hands, then take a step back to stare at myself.

Lucas continues banging on the door. "Little doll," he groans loudly, "don't make me break this door down." I shiver at the thought of him forcing his way in and having his way with me.

"Don't break my fucking door," I hear Dorian grunt.

Lucas huffs impatiently, "it's not my fault the little doll is taking her sweet time."

I let out a laugh, and open the door; Lucas stares at me, fist raised to knock again, and his jaw drops as his eyes look me up and down.

He shudders, and shoves me up against the wall, pinning my hands above my head, and trailing his fingers down the side of my body. He latches onto my throat, sucking and biting down on my skin, and I moan his name, my eyes finding Dorian, whose stare burns into me.

I hear Lucas unbuckling his belt but Dorian stops him, "Fucking hell, Lucas, we have to go."

"Look at her!" Lucas exclaims, motioning to me pressed against the wall, breathing heavily. "Too fucking sexy for her own good. She's getting fucked right now whether she likes it or not."

He holds me against the wall with his hand around my throat and takes out his cock with the other. Dorian opens his bedroom door and Nate, Deacon, and Logan walk in, taking in the scene in front of them.

"The little doll here needs some cock before we leave," Lucas says, his lips trailing up my jawline to my ear, "don't you little doll? You need our cocks to fill you up before going to face the big bad wolf?"

I nod, biting my lip, and Lucas tugs my pants down. His hands snake around my thighs and he picks me up, slamming his cock into me and fucking me against the wall. I cry out, and he turns my face, pressing one cheek into the wall and licking the other, before biting down on it.

"Such a perfect dolly," he murmurs as he picks up his speed, pumping into me. His fingers rub circles into my clit making my legs shake, and I cum around his cock, my body twitching and trembling in his hold. He lets out a loud groan as he stills inside me and I feel his cum filling me up. He pulls out slowly, giving my pussy a sharp smack and biting down on my bottom lip.

I whimper when he takes a step back, missing the weight of his body pressing against mine. But Nate comes up in front of me and I lose my train of thought as I stare up at him; he's so tall and muscular, and I feel tiny and breakable under his dark gaze.

He slides me further up the wall and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes into me and I can't contain my scream as his huge cock stretches my walls, and my eyes roll as he fucks me with it.

"Oh god!" I gasp, "Holy fucking shit!" My words become incoherent as Nate drives his cock up into me and I feel delirious from the sheer size of him. He gets so deep I cum almost instantly, my body shaking violently, pressed between him and the wall.

His lips brush my ear and his low voice whispers, "Mmm, gorgeous girl, I love the way you cum around my cock." My stomach flips and he slams into me with a low groan, spurting his load deep inside me.