Wendy Fu

After Charlotte finished her business she slowly walked back to class. She felt all the worst emotions. Sorrow, sadness, fear, startled, and confusion. She didn't know what to do now. Should she go? Should she go with someone? Should she even tell anyone about this?

Once she got to class she thought everything out of what to do. What was her plan to defeat the murderer?

~~~~~~~~~

DING! DING! DING! DING!

"Class dismissed." The teacher said. Charlotte didn't move at all. She was too much in thought. Everyone already left and that teacher was gonna leave too. "Hey, come on I can't leave a student behind." Charlotte then got up to go. Her plan was a mess. She had nothing...

~~~~~~~~

While Charlotte was at home frightened for what was gonna happen at eight, she got a phone call. 'Who is it? Another bad person. Someone trying to kill me?!? What?! What could it possibly be?!' Charlotte looked at her phone. A voice mail was left. A voice mail from....

'Wendy Fu'

Charlotte looked at the ID. "No way....it can't be..." Charlotte said trying to stay calm. Her heart raced fast. "But....but..she...she died two year ago! How....how is this possible?!" Charlotte yelled to herself. She was in disbelief. Charlotte didn't believe in ghost but thus was a clear sign.

Charlotte shakily pressed a button and the voicemail came on:

Beep. "Hey, its Wendy. You haven't been picking up my calls lately. I know that being around me can be troublesome. But you were my first friend ever I don't want to lose you. I was just wondering if you guys were avoiding me. The bullying has been getting worse..... I also-" Beep.

That was the end of the voicemail. She didn't even finish what she was saying. Tears streamed down Charlotte's face. Wendy's voice made Charlotte feel warm inside. Her voice was so soft and sweet to her ears. She missed her...she missed Wendy. "Wendy...I'm...I'm so sorry..." Charlotte said to herself. She started to cry. She felt guilt swell up in her. She couldn't protect Wendy...she couldn't help her in Wendy's hard times.

"I don't know how its possible you left a voicemail for me now but...I miss you so much." Charlotte cried. She thought back to Wendy. Wendy, the girl who saved Charlotte from a bully that was going to push her off a bridge. That Wendy, the Wendy who would put up with Violet with Charlotte when she did something weird. Wendy Fu. The girl who died because Charlotte couldn't save her.

Charlotte looked through her phone about Wendy Fu. She had thousands of miss calls by her. One hundred voicemails. Eight hundred and five unread text messages.

~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte was at the front of Nikki's house. She shakily knocked on the door. Nikki opened the door. "Wh..where...where's Oliver?" Charlotte said shakily. Nikki's face had no emotion. She pointed at her mouth. She opened it......there was no tongue. It had been cut off. Probably from the knife that was on the phone. Charlotte's heart skipped a beat. She gasped.

"NIKKI! Let our guest in!" The murderer yelled. Charlotte's heart beat fast. Nikki took Charlotte to her brother. He was in the living room sitting on the couch casually, like he wasn't a person that killed many people. "Hello, hello. Please sit I'd like to make a deal with you." Charlotte sat down shakily. Her level of terror was at a hundred in just three minutes.

"Wh...where are my friends." Charlotte said terrified of what he was gonna say. "Well you see," the murderer said, "Your friend Oliver is in a scary place probably half dead. Violet, well....she's in a better place." Charlotte gasped. Tears went down her face, "You mean she is-" The murderer laughed, "When I mean better place I mean she's.....in a secret hide out. My name is Kegan you see. Now if you please let me tell you my deal."

"I want you to hand your life over to me. Then you can have your friends back. Also get that Griller boy here too. He needs some punishment too!!" Megan laughed like a maniac. Charlotte looked at him in terror, "Griller? You mean.... Derrick Griller. No you can't! I'm not letting you hurt my friends!" Megan laughed, "You still call them friends? Don't you ever think to yourself, 'Are they working for Kegan?'. I mean please. Your own friend Nikki is working for me." Charlotte shook her head, "No! Your just forcing her aren't you!" Kegan said with a sly smile, "But I'm not forcing Jake. "What?" Charlotte said.

Suddenly Jake came out of the kitchen. "Jake! What are you doing here?" Charlotte asked shocked. Jake took out a gun and pointed it at Charlotte. "Jake....what are you doing..." Charlotte said nervously shaking. Jake growled, "What up, Char? How's your day going? Not so fun when your alone and bullies surround you is it?" Jake yelled. Charlotte was confused, "What are you talking about? I'm not alone I got you! Your suppose to help me!" Jake laughed, "No, I am helping Kegan now."