Banana Cream Pie

"You go on to PE, I'll catch up." Charlotte said. Violet questioned, "Where are you going? Don't tell me your going to meet the person that threatened you dude." Charlotte sighd, "I have to. I need to know who did it and why." Violet then said, "I'm coming too!"

"No stay here! I need to go alone." Charlotte said, "Just go with Nicki to PE class." Nicki came out of the girl's locker room. "I heard my name!" Violet laughed, "I'll race you too the gym!" Nicki laughed, "Your on!" Nicki and Violet ran through the halls. Charlotte laughed.

Charlotte ran to history class. Once she got to the door she thought to herself,"Okay Char....You will be okay. Your not scared? Who am I kidding! I'm so scared! Stop talking to yourself now and go!'

Charlotte quickly opened the door. She quickly ran in. The door shut behind her and locked. She jumped in fear."What...what ..what do you want?!?" Charlotte said frightened. Suddenly, one of the desks rumbled. Charlotte back up to a corner.

Someone came out from the desk. The person wore a black cloak. The person went up to Charlotte. Charlotte started backing up to the corner even more, "Stay away! Just tell me what you want." The person in the cloak started to chuckle. By the voice it sounded like a boy. "I...my little friend. Want you to surrender..."

He put Charlotte's chin up so Charlotte was looking up to the ceiling. "Look up. What do you see?" Charlotte was looking up at a dent in the ceiling with a blood stain on it, "What is that suppose to mean?!?!" The person growled, "You don't remember what you did to me?!?! How do you not remember." The boy started clawing her chin. "Stop!" Charlotte punched him.

The boy groaned. "You'll pay for that!" He grabbed Charlotte by the neck. "I....can't....br...breath!!" Charlotte said choking.

Then the door opened. "What are you doing Charlotte?" Nicki asked as she walked in the room. Charlotte hugged Nicki, "Your here! I thought I was gonna die!" Nicki hugged her back confused, "No one is here? I'm just here to get my running shoes."

"What do you mean? Don't you see the cloak guy?" Charlotte looked around. Gone. "Do you need to go to the nurse's office?" Nicki said feeling Charlotte's head.

"No!! No! He was right here!" Charlotte yelled. Ellie came into the classroom, "Hey Nicki! Coach told me to tell you to hurry up! Did you find your shoes?" Ellie saw Charlotte in tears, "What's wrong? " Ellie said hugging Charlotte. Charlotte pushed them away, "No! He was right here!!" Charlotte yelled.

Charlotte ran out the room. Nicki said, "Do you think she's hallucinating?"

~~~~~~~~

'Its been two days without a threat....I think he stopped threatening me?' Charlotte thought to herself. Nicki and Jake were talking about there math class while the three of them walked to Charlotte's locker. "I just need to get my lunchbox, then we can go to lunch." Jake laughed, "Make sure there are no dead beatles in there." Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Too bad I didn't get to see the bugs. I love bugs! I wish I was in the same lunch schedule as you guys!" Nicki pouted.

Charlotte laughed, "Too bad you have math class." Charlotte opened her locker.

SPLAT!!!

Charlotte was splattered with cream pie. Her uniform was splattered with banana cream. Charlotte gasped, "Wha... Who....Where....What happened?!?!" Everyone gasped. "Who did this?" Jake said full of cream too. Nicki licked her fingers, "Ew....is this banana? Ugh! Eh....it's not that bad."

A pie was left in her locker with the icing saying:

So how's your creamy day going? Are you going bananas? Your friends may have saved you, but your other friend may not be saved...have a creamy day....

Derrick suddenly came out of nowhere and smashed the pie. "Banana... My favorite." Derrick picked up the pie and ate it with his hands. Charlotte looked at Derrick in disgust. Charlotte was about to say something but Derrick shoved pie in her face, "Don't worry, Char....I'm always gonna be here."

Char teared up and cried on Derrick's shoulder. Jake and Nicki came in for the hug too. "Everything will be okay." Nicki said. Charlotte said, "Yeah ok, but...can you guys get off....your all full of cream." Derrick smudged cream on her face. They all laughed.

~~~~~~~~

In science class Charlotte and Olivier were making there experiment. "Dude...that's way too much!!" Oliver laughed as Charlotte poured the water. Charlotte laughed, "I don't think we are doing this right?!" The chemical started fizzing.

Suddenly alarms started going off in the classroom. "What's that sound?!" Charlotte said covering her ears. Everyone covered their ears and started talking at the same time. "Settle down!!" Mr.Sam yelled.

The intercom came on, "Attention!! This is not a drill!! A murderer is in the school! I repeat a murderer is-"

BANG. Everyone gasped. It was a gunshot. "Oh my gosh.." Oliver gasped.

"EVERYONE GET UNDER YOUR DESK THIS ISNT A DRILL!!" Mr.Sam yelled.

Everyone was in panic. Everyone went under their desk. Oliver pulled Charlotte under the desk. Charlotte started tearing up. "We're gonna die! We're gonna die today!" She whispered scared. She started hyperventilating. Oliver grabbed Charlotte's hand firmly. With a shakey voice he said, "We aren't gonna die okay? I'm with you right now? Just stay with me okay! Just look at me and breath. Don't give up..." Charlotte nodded still scared.

BAM!! BAM!! BAM!!

The door was busted out. The murderer was inside the classroom.