Phone Call

Everyone froze. No one moved. They didn't know how to feel. To feel hurt, anger, sadness, betrayal, confusion, sorrow, regretful, fear. It was all mixed up. All the worst feeling mixed up into one.

Charlotte pushed Derrick away from her and tackled Nikki to the floor. Nikki's glasses fell to the floor. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!? WHERE'S VIOLET?!?" Charlotte yelled in rage. Chrissy said coldly with no emotion, "Charlotte, stop. She's not worth it. Your only hurting yourself." Charlotte teared up. Nikki teared up too, "I'm sorry, I don't know where she is..."

Derrick picked up Charlotte off of Nikki. Ellie couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Nikki by the collar and pushed her up the wall, "You have three minutes until I beat you up to the pulp. Tell me what you know. NOW!" Ellie barked at Nikki.

"I...I...I can't do that..." Nikki stuttered. Ellie threw Nikki to the floor. Nikki hit to the floor in pain. Her red hair messed up and her brown eyes teary. Everyone looked at her with disgusted faces. "Why? Just why?" Jake said in disgust.

Oliver opened the door to leave. "Where are you going?" Jake asked. "I'm gonna see what was in the closet!" Oliver said bravely and ran out the room. Everyone followed.

Once they got to the room they saw what has fallen. It was a black, human shaped bag. "Guys...." Ellie said scared. Oliver went up to it confidently. He held the zipper to unzip it. His hand was shaking hard.

Ziiip.

A body.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH" Everyone screamed and held on to each other. The body was bloody and had a note on it. Everyone shut their eyes hard. Derrick took a peek. Then he realized something, "Hey guys, this is a dummy."

Everyone slowly opened their eyes. He was right. It was just a bloody dummy. The blood was paint and the body was wooden. "Fake..." Chrissy said under her breath. Everyone breathed hard.

Oliver went up to it and picked up the note with paint on it:

You thought I wouldn't see the tracker? Yeah right. This is what you get! You'll pay! You'll never see Violet again!

Oliver dropped the note. "That means.....we have no way of tracker anymore..." Oliver said. Everyone was shocked. Charlotte looked at the dummy's wrist, "The bracelet.... Its right here." Charlotte picked it up.

"FREEZE OR I'LL SHOOT!!" A person from behind said. They all froze in fear. 'They caught us...we are gonna die!!' Charlotte said in her mind.

Then Nikki went in front if the gun the person was holding. "No stop!! Brother don't!! "Everyone turned to face the man now....or should I say boy. He looked about sixteen with grey hair and green eyes.
Charlotte and Oliver's heart skipped a beat. That was the murderer. The one that took Violet. "Which one of you is Charlotte ?!?!" The man yelled.

Oliver saw a window. They were on the second story though and a gun was pointed at them. He had a plan.

"She's Charlotte!" Oliver said pointing at Charlotte. Everyone looked at him shock. "Take her!! But let us go!!" Oliver said. The murderer laughed, "Little boy you are brave. I can't believe you would do that to a friend. Ok deal." Ellie whispered to Oliver, "What are you doing?!?!" Oliver said, "I'm getting us out of here!!" Jake questioned, "Without Charlotte. "Yeah duh!" Oliver said.

"Oliver this isn't like you!" Derrick yelled. "Let's just leave!" Oliver said walking to the stairs. "Get out or die!!" The murderer yelled pointing his gun at them.

They reluctantly went down the stairs. While Oliver passed the murderer he grabbed the gun!! "Let go, idiot!" The murderer yelled trying to push off Oliver. Derrick grabbed the the murderer from behind and Oliver stole the gun from the murderer.

"RUN!" Oliver yelled. He grabbed Charlotte's hand and ran downstairs, out the door, and down the street. Everyone barely caught up. "Did we lose them?" Jake panted. "Yeah I think so? Nikki was left over there." Ellie panted. They stopped for a while to catch their breath.

"Chrissy, call your uncle..... Let's go home." Derrick said. They were in defeat. They didn't know what to do anymore. Nothing left to do. Nothing.

~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone was back home at there own houses it was already ten at night. Charlotte was so tired. She flopped on her bed and instantly fell asleep.

Charlotte dreamed of the day she met Violet. It was a cold winter. Snow fell from the sky and the cold wind blew through the sky.

Recess started in kindergarten and there was a little girl looking out the fence. She had black long hair. Charlotte decided to go up to her. "Hey what's wrong? You seem sad." The little girl looked at Charlotte, "What's wrong with your hair? Its so short. You should grow out your blonde hair." Charlotte was shocked,"Okay, I will grow it out if you tell me what's wrong?"

The little girl sighed, "I'm sad because this boy said he didn't like my hair and cut half my hair off." Charlotte looked at the girl closely. As she looked at her hair she realized the girl's hair was half cut off. "Don't worry, I like it like that. Its beautiful. I could fix the other side if you want. My name is Charlotte." The little girl smiled and said, "I'm Violet."

They shook hands. They didn't let go yet. They stayed like that for a while. They smiled at each other holding each others hands.

Then Violet opened her mouth and a beeping sound came from her mouth.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Charlotte woke up startled as her phone rang. She picked up her phone. The caller ID said 'Violet'. Charlotte froze. She didn't know what to do.

She answered the phone.

"AAAAHHH!!! CHAR HELP!! HELP!!!" It was Violet's voice. Her real voice. "THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!! AAAAHHHH!!" then gun shots were heard over the phone. The phone hung up.

Charlotte froze. 'What just happened? What was that? That wasn't her right? No....no...' Charlotte started screaming. She starts hyperventilating

She fainted...