Lunch Box

The boy let go of Charlotte's mouth. "Derrick? Is that you?" Charlotte whispered. "Yes it is. Just shush for a second." He whispered.
BARK! BARK!
"Was that a dog?" Charlotte said scared. Derrick covered her mouth. They heard the footsteps walk away. "I think its clear." Derrick said opening the locker door and getting out.
"Why was there a dog on school grounds?" Charlotte said confused. "Ugh...the school mafia is out to get me." Derrick sighed. "I hate the school mafia. They try making you look bad then putting it on the school website." Charlotte growled.
"We should get to class!" Derrick said running. "Right!" Charlotte said. Then they ran to Mrs. McDaniel's class.
~~~~~~~~
"So glad school is over! I want to try out that ice-cream place near the park!" Ellie said excited. "Yay!! I wanna come too!" Jake yelled. "Eh, I guess I'll come but I'm not into ice cream that much." Chrissy said.
As they planned to go to the ice-cream place Charlotte was thinking of the note. 'Should I go? What if I get kidnapped? What if I get another threat? I don't know?!?!' Charlotte thought frustrated. Violet patted Charlotte's shoulder, "Yo Char? You okay? We are going to 'Ice-Cream For More', are you coming?" Violet asked.
Charlotte thought for a moment, "Yeah okay, I'll come." Then, they walked to the ice-cream shop.
~~~~~~~~~~
At lunch, the group sat at there usually table in the cafeteria. "I wonder what Char has for lunch today?" Chrissy asked. "I know right. She always has good stuff in her lunchbox. Like that time when she had chocolate!" Ellie said. Charlotte laughed. Derrick said, "Ugh, I always have just a PB sandwich. Eh, its still good." Charlotte opened her lunch box, "I could give you some of my lunch if you want?"
Then Charlotte looked in her lunchbox. Dead beatles. Charlotte screamed, "What happened to my lunch?!?!" Everyone stood away from her lunch box. "Um...that's not good." Ellie said nervous. "No kidding!?" Chrissy said from across the room, "I hate bugs!" Oliver held in a laugh, "Your afraid of bugs that much?"
Etched on the lid of her box was:
'I told you to come!! Why didn't you come?!? I'm gonna kill you Charlotte Rilliar!! Meet me in the gym during 6th period! Or your worst nightmare begins!'
" Charlotte? Who's threatening you? Who's this person?!" Derrick said a little scared. Charlotte back away from her lunch box, "I don't know?! I just got a paper yesterday...about this..." Violet questioned "why didn't you tell me this sooner?"
"I DON'T KNOW?!?" Charlotte ran out the cafeteria. Everyone was silent. "Great you scared her off." Ellie said.
Charlotte ran to the math classroom. She put her have to the desk, "Ugh...what is happening?" Then, she heard the door lock. Charlotte got up. "What was that?!?" She tried to open the door. Locked.
"No...no...let me out!!" Charlotte yelled. She banged on the door. "Help!! Help!" Charlotte started screaming.
A teacher then was strolling down the hall and saw Charlotte and was in shock. "I'm here!!" Charlotte yelled. The teacher opened the door, "What are you doing Ms.Rilliar? Detention!!" Charlotte interfered, "Wait no!! I didn't do it!! I was locked in there!" The teacher rolled her eyes, "Sure you didn't. Everyone says that. You think that your pretty blonde hair and blue eyes will help you? Not this time!!" Charlotte interfered, "But I didn't-" The teacher cut her off and said, "Do u want more detention?"
Charlotte sighed. The teacher gave Charlotte a slip and said, "Off to class little girl. I can't believe our A student is getting detention." Charlotte went to her class sadly.
When she passed Oliver he said, "Hey Char! Are you okay? That teacher was talking to you?" Charlotte sighed, "I have detention.." Oliver gasped, "You have detention!? This is your first time!!" Charlotte slumped and groaned. "It okay kid." Oliver patted her head. "Thanks, your like a brother." Oliver looked away solemnly, "Yeah, just a brother...."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey what's our sixth period again?" Violet asked. "We have PE in the gym since it's raining outside." Charlotte said. She started worrying and thinking of the note. Sixth period, go to the history classroom.