The First Threat

BAM! Charlotte was kicked to the floor. "I said leave me alone Juliet." she growled. Juliet put her foot on top of Charlotte's body. Juliet's blue eyes flared and her dark hair flipped in the wind."Why? Are you scared?!" Juliet kicked Charlotte up to the tree, "I told you that you were suppose to do my homework!" Juliet kicked her again, "But you refused!"
Juliet was going for another kick but someone caught her foot. "You really should stop kicking my friend or I'll break your leg." The girl who caught her foot said. The girl pulled Juliet's leg and Juliet fell to the floor. "ARGH!! Not you again! You always interfere. " Juliet got up and ran off.
The girl with black short hair and feirce brown eyes helped up Charlotte. "Thanks again Violet. I could've handled it myself though." Charlotte said. Violet smirked, "You were getting kicked around. I had to show Juliet who's boss!" Charlotte laughed, "Come on it's lunch time. We better hurry. Our friends are probably waiting."

During lunch time...

"You got hurt again?" Oliver said dissapointed rapping Charlotte's bruises with bandages. "I'm fine Oliver. Thank you for caring." He looked away blushing. His black hair hid his face as he averted his green eyes."Uh..um...yeah. That's what friends are for!" He said chuckling nervously.
Derrick, the tall guy with the black frisky hair and dark brown eyes, flicked grapes on a spoon at Ellie. Ellie, the girl with short brown light hair and blue eyes, flicked cherries at Derrick. It was like they were having a small canon fight. "Hahaha yes. Got it where I want it." Ellie said aiming for the nose. Violet laughed, "You guys are so immature."
"You should get off your comic books guys. Your always on them." Charlotte said to Chrissy and Jake. Jake and Chrissy looked up at their books disgusted. They both said at the same time. "They aren't comic books they are mangas!" Charlotte laughed, "Okay whatever you say." Jake, who had buzzed black hair and glasses went back to reading. His really dark brown eyes skimmed the book. Chrissy, who's had long brown hair and hazel eyes went to eating her pizza.

Ding ding ding.

"Let's go guys we can't be late for Language Arts. "You know how strict Mrs.McDaniel is." Oliver said scared. "You guys go without me I forgot something in my locker." Charlotte said leaving to get her L.A book from her locker. "Don't be late. Mrs.McDaniel hates tardiness." Derrick taunted. Violet hit Derrick, "Don't taunt her weirdo."
As she ran to her locker she saw a person passby her. Juliet. She ran faster to avoid her.
Once Charlotte got to her locker she opened it with her lock numbers. Once it opened a smell of something burning filled the air. She looked in her locker and saw her history book was burnt up with a note on it!!
"Don't be late for class Charlotte. Bad things will happen. After school go to the history classroom. Or.....someone gets to go on a trip....called kidnapping!!"
Charlotte dropped the paper. Frightened she shoved everything back in her locker and ran off to her classroom. 'Who would send that to me? What did I do?!?!' She thought.
She kept running then SWISH. She was swished away into a locker. Someone covered her mouth. "Shush okay? Don't make a sound." The person covering her mouth said. 'Derrick?' Charlotte thought.