The Kidnapping

Everyone was silent. Everyone held there breath afraid. Not a single person moved. Oliver gripped Charlotte's hand harder. Charlotte gripped it too. Tears streamed down Charlotte's eyes and Oliver shook in fear.

The Murderer walked around the room, "Don't think I can't see you?" The murderer chuckled. Everyone started to shake and cry. The murderer stopped by Charlotte and Oliver's desk. Charlotte started gripping so hard Oliver thought she was gonna break his hand. "This will do!" The murderer chuckled.

The murderer gripped Oliver's hair and tugged him out of the desk. Everyone gasped and squealed. "Oliver!" Charlotte cried. She covered her mouth. Her heart felt like it was gonna be ripped put of her chest. It bested so fast it was as if it was doing a marathon.

"Let me go!!" Oliver pleaded. The murderer pointed a gun at Oliver's head. Charlotte's heart skipped a beat. "Don't resist or Boom." The murder said with a smirk. Oliver stopped struggling. "Now your coming with me! " he said shooting the gun at the window five times. The window broke and made a way to escape.

SMACK!!

The murderer was hit with a sharp pencil. Violet stood up, "Don't hurt him! Take me instead!" Violet yelled. The murderer pointed his gun at Violet, "Why should I take you? You scumbag of a kid!!!" Violet said, "Because my best friend Charlotte cares for this kid! I'm not letting her be heart broken!"

BAM!!

Violet fell to the floor. It missed her by an inch. She breathed hard trying to catch her breath. "That was a warning. Your best friends with Charlotte you say?" The murderer asked. Violet breathed heavily, "Yeah I am! Let him go!!"

The murderer dropped Oliver. Oliver started breathing hard. The murderer then grabbed Violet's hair and forced her to her knees. "No stop!! Violet you can't take my place!!" Oliver said pleading. "Violet!! Don't go!! Don't let go yet! Don't leave me!" Charlotte yelled.

Violet smiled, trying to be brave, "I promise, im not letting go yet. It'll be okay....just.....don't forget about me..." The murderer then shocked her with a tazer. Everyone gasped and started crying. Violet's last words before she passed out was, "Oliver, take care of...Char..." Tears streamed down Oliver's eyes. "I promise."

The murderer jumped out the window. Silence followed. No one moved. No one said a word. Just...silence. She's gone. She's not coming back. This is it. That's the end of Violet Alica Milton. Kidnapped. Those sentences filled the air.

The teacher got up and called 911. "Officer? Yes, I'm calling because..." Charlotte zoned her ears out. All she could think of was Violet. The one who kept her away from bullies. The one who listened to her rant. The one who even introduced her to Chrissy and Jake which made them friends. She's just.....gone.

Like every handshake, one of them has to let go.

Once the police came they escorted everyone out to the football field. They called all the students parents and told them to come get their children. Only two people died. Eight heart attacks. Five injuries. One kidnapping. Charlotte was empty inside. She stopped crying but she couldn't feel anything....it was all a blur. A big blur of emptiness.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!! My little baby girl!! Are you okay?!" Her mom came running to her, hugging her, "Your okay!! Your okay!!" Her mom cried so hard. "Let's go home sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day school was cancelled because of the incident. All of Charlotte's friends came to her house for the day. They just sat in the living room eating junk food. "Is she really...." Ellie said tearing up. "Yes....she's gone." Chrissy said. Tears streamed down her face. "Hey guys! It's not so bad! The police are out looking! Everything will be fine." Nikki said trying to lighten up everyone's spirits. "Stop trying to get our hopes up..." Jake said solemnly.

Charlotte said solemnly, "I'm gonna get more oreos in the pantry..." She got up to go to the pantry. Derrick grabbed her hand, "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Charlotte nodded. Derrick let go and Charlotte went to get the oreos.

Ellie then broke down in tears. "Why?!?! Why does this have to happen?!?" Chrissy held in her tears, "Stop crying you baby!!" But she started to cry too. Derrick sniffled and Oliver looked away teary. Jake and Nikki weren't even crying at all though....for a strange reason.

Charlotte came back with the Oreos and saw everyone crying. She looked at them in disgust, "What's wrong with you people!!!???? She isn't dead!! She promised she wasn't gonna let go yet! I'm not letting go either!! I'm not giving up!!Suck it up you freaks!! Stop being wimps!!" Everyone just stared at Charlotte.

"Charl-" Oliver said but Charlotte cut him off and yelled, "I'm done waiting!! Ugh! I'm going there myself!!" Charlotte put on her backpack and started going out the house. "Where are you going?" Nikki asked confused. "Violet and I have these bracelets that have trackers on them. I should have thought of it sooner!! I'm gonna find her!!" Nikki panicked and said, "Wait!.....uh um....what about your parents!! They will worry your gone!!"

Charlotte quickly took out a sticky note from her bag and wrote down 'Mom and dad I'm staying at a friend's house for a day or two. Bye!' Charlotte put it on her bed. "Done okay I'm leaving. "

"I'm coming too!!" Ellie yelled. "Yeah me too!" Derrick and Oliver said at the same time. "Ditto for me." Jake said chilling out. "Are you coming Nikki?" Chrissy asked. "Yeah! Of...of course...I would." She stuttered.

"She's not that far! She's at least 10 miles away." Charlotte said, "Let's take my mom's car!" Derrick said, "Wait hold up....you are all thirteen and only me, Chrissy, and Jake are fourteen. We can't drive!" Everyone sighed and groaned. "Then how are we gonna get there?!"

"I have an idea...." Chrissy said with a sly smile one her face.