Saturday Detention

It was Monday, the day the students had to go back to school since the incident. Everyone now knew for sure that Violet Alica Milton was now gone, the principal is dead and Mrs.McDaniel was dead.

Charlotte walked down the hallway. It's been two days since the phone call. She has been trying to convince herself it was a dream, but her phone call list begs a differ.

Slam.

Juliet slammed Charlotte to the lockers. "Hey Charlotte... Heard Violet is gone. So sad." Juliet made a fake sad face and squished Charlotte's cheeks. "But now it gives is more time, to talk face to..."

SLAP!

"Face!" Juliet laughed as she slapped Charlotte. "Get away from me you idiot!" Charlotte yelled. Juliet's smile turned until a angered face. He threw Charlotte to the floor and kicked her in the stomach, "Don't speak to me in that language you scum!!" The students in the hall way cleared the stage.

Juliet kept kicking Charlotte. Then Charlotte grabbed her leg and....

BITE!!

Juliet screamed as loud as she could. She kicked Charlotte straight run the face. Charlotte realizes what she did, "I...I'm....I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean..." Juliet kicked Charlotte right in the face again, "You will pay!!! TEACHER!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My star student is going down hill, why?!" The vice principal said, "You went into a classroom with no permission, you skipped detention, and now you bit Ms.Rolii?" Charlotte looked down shamefully. "I'm....I'm sorry..." She said reluctantly.

Juliet stuck her tongue out at Charlotte. "I'm sorry to say this but..... You have Saturday detention." The vice principal said. Charlotte bit her lips. "You are dismissed." The vice principal said rubbing his head in stress.

Charlotte left the office to get her books for her next class. Once she got to her locker she punched it open. "Ugh!!!!!" Charlotte yelled in frustration.

When she got her book she saw a little toy on in her locker. It was a clown holding up a message. Charlotte read it:

" I see you have Saturday detention. Let's see what happens to your friends next when your gone..."

"No..." Charlotte said terrified. Nicki didn't come to school today so it couldn't be her and Charlotte only found out she had detention five minutes ago. The only person that knows....is Juliet.

Sting...

Charlotte dropped the clown. It pricked her with a needle. The clown took a sample of Charlotte's blood then started walking. "Its mechanical?" Charlotte asked herself. Charlotte picked it up and threw it in the trash.

"Whew....now for class..." Charlotte said walking away. "You won't get away from me...." The clown in the trash said. Charlotte jumped. She ran through the halls to get to class as fast as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was solemn. The group sat together as usual. Everyone was silent. They ate all there food in silence......then Ellie snapped.

"ARE WE JUST GONNA ADMIT DEFEAT?!,WE ARE JUST GONNA STAND HERE?!" Ellie yelled. Everyone looked down solemnly. Charlotte looked at Ellie's ring. "Wait a minute....that clown on your ring!! That's from the toy I got!!!" Charlotte yelled. Ellie looked at her ring, "Oh yeah, wait....I stole this from Nikki's room."

Charlotte took the ring from Elisha. She examined it, "This has to do with that toy clown I got." Chrissy then saw a latch on it. Chrissy took it from Charlotte. With her knife, she opened.
A note was inside:
Once you get the clown back give it to brother. Make sure he doesn't find out your helping them.

"What does this mean?" Charlotte asked. "Nikki? Helping us? Yeah right its a deploy!" Jake said. "Are you sure? It sounds sincere... She did steal the ring!" Derrick said. Ellie chuckled, "I did."

~~~~~~~~~~

The week went by fast. Nothing special happened. They got a new principal named Mr.Warn.

"I'm in school on a Saturday.....ugh." Charlotte muttered. She walked through the halls going to detention. She remembered the note.

Once she got to class everyone stared at her. Saturday detention was for the real bad kids. Everyone muttered why the star students was there. Charlotte went to her seat and put her head to her desk. She groaned.

"Hush everyone.....detention starts now." Mrs.Granderson. Detention is practically two hours of boredom for Charlotte because she already finished her homework.... A week before it was assigned!! "Goody Goody all ready finished her homework I see. What a stick up." One of the boys behind her said. Charlotte groaned again.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket. She looked at the caller ID......'Oliver'. Charlotte raised her hand, "Can I go to the restroom!" The teacher nodded. Charlotte ran to the restroom and answered the call.

"You know I'm in detention! Why did you call!" Charlotte complained. "Charlotte!!" Oliver said pleading through the phone, "Someone broke into my house....I'm home alone..." Charlotte's eyes widened. "WHAT?!?! CALL THE POLICE. " Oliver said, "I TRIED! The police didn't answer!!! How is that possible."

Charlotte tried calming him down. "Just calm down...I'm right here Oliver." Charlotte heard a door open from the phone. "He's in the-" Oliver said but then....

BANG BANG!! SCREAM.

The phone hung up. "OLIVER!! OLIVER!!" Charlotte yelled but she knew it was hung up. Then she got another phone call......Violet. Charlotte was shaking. She shakily answered the phone.

"HELLO CHARLOTTE!!!" It was the murderer. It had the same voice. "I told you to be careful!!" He laughed through the phone. Through the phone she heard muffled shouts. "What did you do to...to...to...to Oliver!!" Charlotte said shaking. The muffled shouts got louder.

"Don't worry....he safe with me. Wait no wrong word.....he's half alive with me!!" The person laughed. Charlotte started breathing hard. Her heart beated fast. Come too my house alone at eight today. Don't be late!!" Over the phone Charlotte her Nikki's voice, "Stop this!! Don't do this brother!! What are you doing with that knife....." Charlotte heard Nikki scream.

The phone hung up. Charlotte breathed hard. She sat in the bathroom floor. Now she really needed to go to the bathroom.